NameSilo

strategy First Name, Last Name Domain Names – Do you Register / Acquire them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I wrote an article about First Name Last Name Domain Names on the blog, you can read the full article by clicking here, but let's discuss over here at NamePros.

Do you register the First Name, Last Name Domains?

Whats the Sales / Drop like?

Are you only registering Dot Com?

Do you do research before you acquire i.e. Look at who owned it, how many years was it owned etc?

What's the sweet spot for sale? is it a quick flip at $99, $250, $500 or $1K+ etc.

Let's discuss...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@DefinitelyDomains i didn't have much luck with them either only sold 2 for a 100$ each
How many people show up on a linkedin search is usually how i decide which ones to buy

•••
@DefinitelyDomains i didn't have much luck with them either only sold 2 for a 100$ each
How many people show up on a linkedin search is usually how i decide which ones to buy

Yeah, that's what I did. I have a premium account there so used InMail as a means of reaching out to potential prospects. I had a few, 'I will think about it', but that was it. My FNLN domains are only a small part of my portfolio, so may revisit at a later date. In the meantime, I've listed them in DAN at BIN.

•••
@DefinitelyDomains interesting how many would you say replied back to you on linkedin ? (percentage wise)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello

First name for e.g. ABCDE is taken in .Com and many other extension. Some of them have developed websites. Also ABCDE has trademark in many categories.
I have a name which has repeated last letter i.e ABCDEE. which is the registered Birth name of a person and is not registered in .Com or any other extension. Also it has no Trademark.
My question is can this name be registered in .Com? Will this have any trademark violation implications?

Thank You.

Last edited:
•••
I consider it for personal use for the whole family as [email protected] looks very good to me.

I have secured my surname in co.uk extension, as it is quite popular in our country and there are many people living worldwide with it, even it is typical Czech surname . It is taken in 14 extensions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back