First experience, best experience using Epik.com escrow

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

I’m very excited to share my new escrow experience which happened with Epik Escrow and it was outstanding and the service provided was out of the way!

I used their service twice in this month and the domains I acquired, some were from the recent acquisitions I shared.

After reading lot of feedback from domain investors at NamePros and was asked by Rob Monster (Epik owner) to try out their escrow service which I promised to try in near future when doing any private deal.

I’d a good conversation with Rob over Skype and asked several questions to clarify my doubts before giving a try and I was made fully satisfied.

When I initiated my first escrow transaction with Epik, I wanted to make payment via PayPal which I did by adding 4% PayPal fee. I’m sure many of you guys are aware that PayPal fee varies depending on the countries so in my case, the cost went little high due to which Epik received less than what they should’ve got. I mean they received less than what domain seller was suppose to receive NET amount. The surprising thing was Rob not only waived the escrow fee but the balance amount was also waived as as gift for me!

It was not the amount or escrow fee waived which made me happy because for both parties that’s just a small amount but the best thing was a good gesture shown by the owner of Epik who got actively involved personally in this transaction and he just wanted the transaction to close smoothly. You also get support which is not conventional and have team members from many different time zones so you don’t have to worry about it.

I was very impressed and did another transaction in next few days and this time added more 5% of PayPal fee which gave them only the NET amount which seller was suppose to receive and again no complaints by Epik!

Though I’ve moral responsibilities on myself and cannot leave it like that and asked him to clarify how much exactly % I’ve to add for future transactions so Epik can receive full amount including escrow fee so I was made aware that I’ll have to pay 6.5% in future if paying via PayPal (service). Since I don’t have friend and family option.

I would strongly recommend everyone to use their escrow service. I’m sure the regular readers know that I’m not saying because I received a token from Rob and this is also not a paid post as that’s not the way I work. But someone giving you outstanding service and asking nothing in return is the best thing you can get from any person. This rare quality really impressed me the most.

Feel free to share your experience(s) with Epik escrow and let others know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great review here.

The @epik team is honored to be part of your ongoing international success story!

The big thing folks here should note is that if your domains are on Epik and the buyer pays via wire transfer, we waive the entire escrow fee.

You can still get paid out via PayPal, Crypto, etc. Or you can hold funds in Epik Masterbucks in case you are planning to make a domain-related purchase from your proceeds.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back