IT.COM

Epik.com - Best Escrow service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

asxforum

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Done a Epik.com Escrow transaction yesterday the deal was completed in a matter of a few hours only and received the funds to my Masterbucks account and transferred on to a personal account.

Epik Escrow is so easy to use and in my view the best escrow service on the net .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thats great to hear if i ever sell a domain :D :D my first option is epik
i have yet to see the owner/ceo of a company engage the customer like rob does recently i had a couple of concerns in regard of the escrow service epik provides rob was more than understanding answering all of my questions

Last edited:
•••
Visit stats is still missing. I like Epik, and its landing pages. I still don't know how to add content. For example when I type something in description when creating a for-sale page , it doesn't appear on the landing page (maybe answered before). It is good to allow brokers to make money in a legitimate way, this way maybe they will also do outbouding for my domain (depends on how this system works), but still some people will try lowballing after getting a lead from somewhere. And finally, endusers should feel confident purchasing domains via Epik. Epik landing pages look too simple above the fold (I'm not sure if this makes a difference).

•••
Visit stats is still missing. I like Epik, and its landing pages. I still don't know how to add content. For example when I type something in description when creating a for-sale page , it doesn't appear on the landing page (maybe answered before). It is good to allow brokers to make money in a legitimate way, this way maybe they will also do outbouding for my domain (depends on how this system works), but still some people will try lowballing after getting a lead from somewhere. And finally, endusers should feel confident purchasing domains via Epik. Epik landing pages look too simple above the fold (I'm not sure if this makes a difference).

As for visit stats, real-time stats are being collected on the network edge. Interactive reporting will come online shortly. Checking with @vitigo if we can get you a preview of that one.

As for landing pages, today is your lucky day. Check out this brand new crash course:

There may be product gaps, but they are few and far between, and being evaporated like water on a hot summer day. Keep that feedback coming though.

•••
Hi @Rob Monster
epik.com service is very good.
the drawback is that Masterbucks.com is blocked in Indonesia,
Can you ask for help from the Indonesian government to unblock it?

best regards

08 July.PNG

•••
•••
•••
I recommend using Anonymize.com VPN -- it is ours and is free:
Just installed it. Should be publicized so that more investors know of its existence. Also suggest to prefix Anonymize and all products with "Epik" to add credibility.

•••
Just installed it. Should be publicized so that more investors know of its existence. Also suggest to prefix Anonymize and all products with "Epik" to add credibility.

I relayed your branding suggestion to @Ala Dadan to deploy. I agree with your co-branding idea.

Anonymize.com already uses the Epik Single Sign On service called Federated Identity -- so your Epik login also works there. That integration keeps improving, e.g. Masterbucks checkout.

For those not aware, the full scope of what is being incubated can be found here:

https://www.epik.com/about/labs/

It is quite a list.

•••
•••
•••
epik service is awesome

I agree, epik.com service is very good.

but the problem is Masterbucks.com is blocked in my country (Indonesia). so I have trouble withdrawing funds from the sale of domains at nameliquidate.com.
are there any other suggestions?

Please help

•••

but the problem is Masterbucks.com is blocked in my country (Indonesia). so I have trouble withdrawing funds from the sale of domains at nameliquidate.com.

Please help

I was unable and still am unable to withdraw since the upgrades and I am from the US. Pm Rob or Dan Sanchez for clarification. You can also write to support@masterbucks.

•••

Please help

Hey, I'll PM you for help.

•••
Just finished one custom configured escrow. Epik escrow is top notch!

•••
Are there improvements in Epik landing pages and visit stats? Any examples?
When creating landing pages I was adding descriptions, but it wouldn't appear anywhere, no keyword, and duplicate content and so no seo benefit. Maybe things changed recently..

•••
Sold another domain at Epik money was sent to my prefered account in a matter of hours .

Thanks to everyone at Epik .

•••
•••
Done another transaction at Epik.com today got paid in hours not days like other domain registrars .

Epik.com is simply the best . Support from Rob and the staff is five star .

•••
Done another transaction at Epik.com today got paid in hours not days like other domain registrars .

Epik.com is simply the best . Support from Rob and the staff is five star .

only epik.com business owners can communicate directly with domainers. epik.com at its best
@Rob Monster @DanSanchez

•••
Another transaction completed today money in my bank account in a matter hours .

What can I say!

Epik.com is simply the best .

Thanks Rob .

Last edited:
•••
Another transaction completed today money in my bank account in a matter hours .

What can I say!

Epik.com is simply the best .

Thanks Rob .

Congrats on your deal - great to see folks having success in a world that is increasingly digital. The new Masterbucks upgrade is helping a lot, and soon to be fully automated for verified accounts.

•••
•••
Back