Dynadot

domain Firecheap.com - All appraisals really appreciated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hawkins

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does it mean? I don't see any value in it.

•••
Google search About 87,700,000 results (0.43 seconds)
Shop for fire cheap on google'
There is a massive market in electric/gas/coal fires and obviously from the search results a lot of people use the phrase when buying online.
Estibot appraised $500+

Last edited:
•••
What does it mean? I don't see any value in it.

I agree with Charles. I can't think of a reason why I would search for that. If any I would search for cheapfireplace.

•••
I agree with Charles. I can't think of a reason why I would search for that. If any I would search for cheapfireplace.
Cheap fire place gets About 36,300,000 results (0.61 seconds)
Fire cheap About 87,700,000 results (0.39 seconds)

•••
kindle fire, arsonist blog, lol, retail store of kindles best, bing search had 24,900,000 results

mid xx low xxx

•••
I totally see what your both saying and I would not be searching for fires online anyway but obviously from the results some people are and the phrase seems relevant.

•••
If the domain was used to push traffic to a affiliation style website with links to all the cheapest fires on amazon ect then fire cheap would be better than cheap fire place' All most 50 million more search results

•••
Last edited:
•••
I think it's a neat name, although clearly not an exact keyword match of anything. Maybe you'd get mid $xx for it

•••
I like this. Would make a good store name (especially to do with anything related to Fire). Although FireSale would've been better.

Mid $xxx to end user

•••
Any advice on selling to an end user? How to find them and contact ect

•••
2 English dictionary words. Still 'brandable' as a domain name. Intrinsic value: $240 plus. Don't let the vultures in this thread convince you that it's worthless.

•••
Untitled-3.gif
Untitled-3.gif
I've knocked together a quick logo and sent a few email to end users letting them know the domain is for sale.Anyone know how to add images to this post' it just asks for url' Also if you guys have any tips on selling to the end users that would be much appreciated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back