IT.COM

negotiable FIRE SALE - SMALL PORTFOLIO estibotd value 11kUSD~/ Traffic Domains, lll.us's and like Youtub.us

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
If you need to use the restroom, i suggest doing so before jumping into this.. puzzle of a thread,
but someone said if i want to sell or have a btter chance , including as much info as possible will help dramatically. I figured everyone just did their own valuate with a couple tools or so. Anyways, havefun:

PROVIDED STATS FOR ALL DOMAINS INCLUDED IN THIS ONE SALE FOR ALL THE DOMAINS BELOW WAS A LIVE FEED FROM ESTIBOT JUST FOR ROUGH BASELINE ON JUDGING HOW MUCH YOU WOULD WANT TO PAY TO MAKE THIS WORTH IT FOR YOU, BUT NOT INSULT ME , GETTING BOTH OF US NOWHERE. Like other homeboy that comes and thread bashes me for no reason, you know who you are! lol: Remember, the estibot is just like a half-assed brokenish measuring stick, not expecting the offers to be related to it wahtsoever, its just there for referance, mainly the searches and CPC seem to be more valuable information~

11 DOMAINS FOR WHOMEVER/OR WHOMNEVER BUYS THIS LOT(S) - IF YOU WANT ONLY A FEW, PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IM NOT GOING TO BE INCLINED TO BE AS FLEXIBLE .
BUYING ALL IS GONNA BE THE WIN HERE, MOST DEF. FIRST OFFER THAT I FEEL IS REASONABLE AND I FEEL COMFORTABLE THAT YOUR LEGIT, I WILL SELL. EVEN IF ITS THE 1ST ONE. SO , SNOOZE YOU LOSE! :) NEVER KNOW HOW LOW IT MIGHT GO
(Whys there an essay before you even see any domain names/info etc? O.o;; )

#1 YouTub.us
you tub
$1.8K USD
1.1M BROAD MATCHES

671K EXACT MATCHES
$0.25 USD

#2 YoY.us
yoy
$1.4K USD MAJOR TYPO AS YOU CAN SEE(50.5MIL/month)
50.5M !! <-- BROAD 50,000,000! --Thats the only reaosn I see why they estibot it this high for a lll.us
But its why oh why sounded out, easy to remember also. idk :P
-
164.7K ! exact
$0.10 USD

#3 YKY.us
yky
$1.3K USD
6.6M Oh look, only 100$ difference but its 44million broad search monthly difference
But then again, i have no clue if its because the YLY being a factor, because it is bettter than 3 random letters that dont have any good exact match acronyms etc.

-
$0.10 USD

#4 NJK.us
njk
$1.3K USD
7.3M This is a highly searched acronym i believe, and is like 3/4 letters in a company name to something to that effect.
$0.10 USD

#5 VRR.us
vrr
$1.3K USD
0 Virtual Reality Realtor? haha :P
$0.10 USD
#6 KDH.us
kdh
$1.2K USD
6.9M
Im at a loss as to why 22,000 ppl type kdh in the search bar, but obviously its some companys name abbreviated.
$0.10 USD

#7 Attempted.org
attempted
$930 USD
100M Oh look, a dictionary .org word, but its rated almost half of one of the .us lll's
$0.10 USD

#8 AAUK.net
aa uk
$680 USD (this is estibot value but due to the high CPC and searches, backlinks etc, I would normally say its way over estimated but this one is about on par with what this is worth as it was one of my top traffic/click/unique domains when i was parking on Sedo.) AA key word(alcoholics anon. ) UK UK(unitedking.) and AAUK all together i believe was another keyword. for a reseller, end user will pay 1000$usd for this forsure. Or less maybe or more, i mean almost 4000 x 4.5$ /month CPC (considering i dont know much about monetizing, for all i know your laughing because i said that ahha. Think some of these have fairly high BL's and DL's if that is a major factory. But AAUK, which could be branded as its able to be said eaasily, awwk. AA UK Alcoholic anon, united alcho alcoholic kingdom, many many different keywords and uses for it.

$4.38 USD

#9 Sly.city
sly
$620 USD 71million broad searches a month, thats what im guessing where the money comes from. plus the domain and extension are dictionary words. Can you say super brandable forum domain name? lol
71.4M
5.7K lll.llll (both are dictonary words, both could be relevant if made into a forum or something,
and dont forget those backlinks, exact match amount and 71mil broad. but its only 620$? 1$ CPC? i just dont know , need alot more research
-
$0.99 USD
#10 Cut.tax (sedo appraises this at 1,999$ , estibot was 0$ for a while then they figured it out lol. Im just cutting my losses on this one as for an end user, pfft, 510$? Im sure a good reseller could find an end user and close this for well above 2k. but im just gonna use the estibot value total as a baseline for your offers to use educational estimate on what price you would need them all for to make the time/profit worht it to resell etc.
100M

90.3K now this one is stupid, i mean i am obviously willing to sell for less, but
this domain has 6 letters from domain and extention, ALL relevant, all dictonary, and a popular category. Taxfirms an such. Oh wait, forgot to mention its 100m+ broad and 90k exact match searches with 1.63$CPC .. how is this worth less that the one above? (why am i downselling my own listing, thats the main question ahha. but i think the right person would pay a good 5k for this. not you or me, but i just dont think 510$ is doing justice for an end user sale total. but maybe its worth een less and estibots on crack lol i dk myself personally. just based on other sites, what they sell for and why, only thing i can think of is the age being newish. If it was aged 10+ years i really doubt its gonna be anywhere close to 510$.
$1.63 USD

#11 Paperlesstitle.com AGE: 14 years 0 months old
paperless title
$440 USD
11.7K keywords, very universal for any type of online business. i dont know if you can have a paperlesstitle for your car or something, but hey, its aa key and for every key, theres a slot for it to go to.
$13.02 USD - Decent CPC. <-- So 1 click can get you 13$? (mindblown)
--------------------------------------
AND THATS A PART OF WHY IM DOING A FIRE SALE. I BASICALLY EXPLAINED HOW BAD I DONT KNOW ABOUT DOMAIN PRICING, WORTHINESS, USELESSNESS ETC.

I numbered them just for mainly quick referance , but I will accept offers on like 3 4 6, or 2 1 93 etc.
But minimum purchase from here is going to be id say 150$, as i cant find 2 of those that I think I would want to let go for less than that. as lll.us without traffic and stuff sell for 200$ on flippa and goddady all day.
I am not in dire need of money, just need to down size. To stressful dealing with hundreds of domains,
forgetting about 8 you registered and stumble upon a week down the road in your email box lol.

I am also willing to accept a small % of the total value of all of my main , better quality domains portfolio-style.
Like 10 brandables that i ahve 5 letters,a ll prounacebale, many aged above 10years,
i.e. (Klurp.com but thats on flippa for auction currently. and others like these:

Mulps.com
Zyteks.com
Vaaty.com
iTaxFirm.com
Raaek.com
Ceosi.com
Keeal.com
Eaere.com
Tavsa.COM
Matchut.com
Sibure.com
Seasae.com

some are hot, some are not :P But , 5 letters, pronouceable, potentially appealing to the eyes based on taste, etc. Some oppurtunity for end user sales right here i just wiuld rather sell all for 30% or so of the amount youd make if you didnt raise the bar high as you could, But those aren't just estibot value roundable. some might sell for 250, 1500, or 10,000$ (thats where the educated reseller cmes in and gets that mooney left on the table haha. due to my ignorance in this type of selling. But ya, Fire sale is for the ones above only , umberesd, sectioned off etc just so no one trys to say i am including these also and estimated total at 11k lol!. I might sell them all for 11k, but thats saying end user total is gonna be around40k$~+ or so -- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, PM ME IF YOU WANT WHOLESALE ON THESE AS WELL AS PM ME FOR THE ACTUAL DOMAINS THIS THEAD WAS MADE FOR.

IM ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS THROUGH PM ONLY.

Anyways, if you're serious, send me a PM. I dont like palying games, 99 questions to lead into oblivion and then 3 hours later, srry if you wont pay for the transfer, i cant buy or smething lol. But im trying to sell a lto of my domains quickly. so send me your FAIR reseller buying offer price. all of thesee added up are roughly 11,000$USD estibot, which could mean in all reality 40k on flippa , i seent it i teel youu!

But ya, im here to sell but not to try and squeeze more money to where if i were buying I wouldnt, im fair, im respctful, thats why I ask to send respectful offers -- All will be considered. But if you think im giving you the lot for 100$, theres the door, dont let it snip ya on the way out :)

--Todays firesale announcement brought to you by yours truly,
running on fumes , Cloud D.(buy it fast so i can sleep k thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back