IT.COM

Find newly registered domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are some tools out there for finding domains that have just been registered?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure of any desktop tools, but here are two websites that I use every so often
dailychanges.com/new-domains
tastereports.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm not sure of any desktop tools, but here are two websites that I use every so often
dailychanges.com/new-domains
tastereports.com

Thanks for sharing. Very useful sites...

•••
What's your plan with these websites ?

•••
•••
lol... No, don't attribute bad motives to his question. In my case, I see it as a tool to identify trends in registrations.

•••
What are some tools out there for finding domains that have just been registered?

It's easy bro. There are many companies which provide this list for free and some have paid services.

FREE: https://www.whoxy.com/newly-registered-domains/

This is only free service I found on Internet which worked.
They provide the daily list which can be downloaded directly.

http://files.whoxy.com/registered/YYYY-MM-DD.zip
Simply replace YYYY-MM-DD with the current date.

PAID: https://www.whoisxmlapi.com/newly-registered-domains.php

The list you are looking for is sold at $19/month by them.
If you need whois contact details of the domains, its extra cost.

There are many other paid services, but I found it a bit too expensive.

Last edited:
•••
•••
lol... No, don't attribute bad motives to his question. In my case, I see it as a tool to identify trends in registrations.

You have Google trends for that. lol

•••
•••
Both of these services offer 30-day free trials and are pretty cheap:

DomainDataPro.com - $8.95/month - Provides lists of all registered domain names, newly registered domains, and dropped domains.

EasyWhoisPro.com - $49.95/month - Provides daily updated lists of newly registered domains and the whois information for each. Shows 30 days of historical data. You can also filter it to just show domains that aren't using privacy protection. This is better for marketers who are looking for leads.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing.

Damn! Off topic. Nice domain ! Dnmrkt.com?
Nice!

I bet it was hand reg. I paid aftermarket for my marketDN.com

Realized DN in front is better.

•••
Spam emails, what else.

the domaing industry are sick and tired of getting an email offering stupid seo web design and hosting 2 days after registeting a domain

and here is a thrrad on how can we annoy domainers even more

•••
There are threads like this all over the Internet, and have been for decades.

If used properly these types of sites can be good resources, and not everyone who uses them is doing so for shady purposes.

Not having them doesn't change the behavior of classless people. Scammers will still scam, and Spammers will still spam. In the end it is up to the individual and his or her intent, IMO.

...gl

•••
We should make it harder for spammers and scammers to get our informations.

Whois privacy should be free and standard + illegal to share our personal data.

•••
Something you are welcome to suggest to the registrars.

Again, it comes down to the individual. That aside, let's keep this thread on track.

•••
there should be an unwritten rule that a domain name investor puts a single letter eg a capial D etc for (domain investor etc) it means they are purely a domain name investor and have no intention of building a website so will not be requiring a logo or website or seo services etc so that when the spam comes in to their enail they are allowed to report the email (and or the spammer)

•••
No one should trust the millions of spammers.

Really.. how would you believe a spammer when you got thousands of those emails before?

They all use crapy domains or email adresses, sound and look the same..

Seo!!!??!
Proposal!!??!

!!!!

•••
You're free to report Spammers anytime you want. I used to do it quite often, but found it to be a waste of valuable time, and changed very little, if anything at all.

Nowadays I typically pay it no mind. Maybe I've been desensitized after so many years of being spammed to death.

More likely, it's just too simple to click the spam button an move on with life, in place of whining about it. ;)

...gl

•••
speaking of spam i got a call from Afghanistan today lol, obv didnt answer but anyone else get a crazy one like that?

•••
speaking of spam i got a call from Afghanistan today lol, obv didnt answer but anyone else get a crazy one like that?
Had a couple from India

•••
i dont bother answering the phone much these days

email or text works well enough

•••
You can't get 100% of new registered domain URLs, but you can get maybe 85-90%.

As usually, there are 2 ways: paid and free.

1. If you don’t want to wait, simply use domain list providers like zonefiles.io

2. If you have time, simply apply to CZDS. It's free, but it will take some efforts. Register, then apply to the selected (or *any*) of gTLD zones. Just explain why do your require an access and how you plan to use the data. Press Submit button. Once apply, you will get an access to some zone in the same day. The approval process is manual and depends of the concrete zone registrar (usually takes 1-5 days, but in some zones it can take >1 month or simply be rejected). Usually all requests to ‘corporate’ or ‘banking’ zones like .barclays are always rejected.

3. Then apply to Verisign. Sign agreements and get an access to .com and .net zones.

Of course the will not give you emails - only lists of domains. Don't be a spammer.

That’s it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back