IT.COM

registries Newly registered domains scraper tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jasnecci

Impact
I've seen lots of newly registered domains scrapers, but none that does what I need.

I used to have this tool but the developer stopped supporting it. Most domain scrapers download ALL newly registered domains, I don't have a use for all of them.

I basically need a list of domains registered during a given time period, usually 30 days (uo to 90 days) based on keywords.

So for instance, all domains (globally) registered with the keyword "nurse" in the domain name or extension in the last 15 days.

My previous scraper got the domains, but also all of the registrant's data (Name, email, address, phone) - I have found many tools that will extract the data, but none that will find the domains like the example above.

I am not looking for a free software (the last scraper moved from a program into a web based app, which I loved because I could use it on any of my computers, but he's no longer updating it.)

Thanks a million

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
inb4 reply from some other n00b account promoting this software

•••
inb4 reply from some other n00b account promoting this software
would you mind pointing me to that post? I can't seem to find it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back