Dynadot

Finally, joined NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

24caratdomains

Impact
Hi All,

Though I registered the account last year but couldn't make the final call of investing in domains. Now i have some backup (funds and time) hopefully my dream of being a full time domainer will materialize.

Friends call me Syd.
I have few domains with me.
Initially working with small amounts, handregs, closeouts etc.
Would be spending 1 to 2 hours daily on reading the threads here.

Hope to share my stories as i move along.

Need all your support and guidance please.

Best,
Syd.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello Syd and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Syd, welcome to NamePros

•••
Welcome to The Forum. It's a wonderful place.

•••
Hello!

You joined a great Forum and, reading through the Forum is a great way to learn some of the intricacies of buying and selling domain names!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hi Syd - welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Syd (@24caratdomains ) - look forward to your contributions.

Glad your plan is to spend lots of time going through lists and reading here, and start slow on acquisitions.

Even though your eventual goal is full-time, I think starting at a modest level, and show some success with that, is the best approach.

Domain investing is not easy, fast or assured, but it is challenging, interesting and engaging.

I wish you the very best.

Bob

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Syd, plenty of excellent info to read here.

•••
You made the right choice by joining NP! I joined earlier this month even though I've been in the game for more than 5 years!

Welcome aboard Syd!
Amr

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
I see that users can like a post. But, i can't find the like button. Is it because my account is new?

Thanks in advance.

Yes they restrict new accounts for a few days (forget how many) - soon you will see buttons for Thank/Like/Agree etc.
Bob

•••
•••
Welcome Syd and best wishes for your future success.

•••
Welcome Syd. I registered in 2007, but it took me 13 years and a pandemic to start domain investing/speculating whatever.
I thought It was too late in 2007, and in 2020 I am here to pick up the crumbs.
Good luck to both of us.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back