Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Lurker finally joined

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
11,714
Hi NamePros!

Not really a domainer, I mostly help non-techie friends do interwebz stuff and help them stay away from annoying upselling registrars

I have multiple reseller accounts just for my own use. I have a small project in the near future for a group I teach where I might be looking for domains to buy, so I figured I should introduce myself first.

What’s your name? A: usernamex
Where do you live? A: Earth
What’s your level of expertise? A: Intermediate, I'm good at brainstorming Hand Regs
How much experience do you have in the domain industry? A: I survived RegisterFly wink
What would you like to specifically learn first? A: why is a raven like a writing desk?
Are you currently working on any projects or ideas? A: yes
What are your short-term goals in the next year? A: finish teaching new course and see if it works and scales
What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years? A:
What was your first domain you purchased? A: [myrealname].com 2000
Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story. A: personal use

I'm tired of having to always be "on" with my online persona so I'm laying low publicly for now
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome @usernamexto the forum! Did you ever find out "why is a raven like a writing desk?" (not to spoil your search, just a tip in the right direction.. maybe check out "Mad Hatter"..)
 
8
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
6
•••
LOL @briguy a very merry unbirthday toooo YOOOU!
Lemon, now that's different.
 
4
•••
Hi, Welcome to namepros.
 
6
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
3
•••
Hello @usernamex !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back