IT.COM

Hello NamePros(!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandingInvest

Established Member
Impact
Just saying hello to everyone here in this experienced domain investing community!

I recently started investing in domains so currently going through a phase of making early mistakes and learning.

Initially, my interest has been in how to acquire expiring domains and hand-registering mainly financial, technology, and other commercial names. Mistakes were made, of course. But hopefully this time, energy and money will be well-spent tuition on a new side income and interest.

The next step, which I expect will take a year so, will be learning how to actively sell names effectively via third-party platforms.

Eventually, I hope to have structured a curated for-sale portfolio to showcase in full on my homepage for this project.

In the future, I might consider developing a few names into mini-sites or similar.

Since I have already picked up great insights from just reading passively on Namepros I do really look forward to becoming a bit more active here while continuing to learn.

Kind Regards,
Daomaining.com (not for sale)

PS: I have started a very lonely Twitter account @Daomaining so any follows there are appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Thanks for the intro.

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back