domains Finally got my Efty marketplace up and running - uTours.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
What do you guys think? I'm using the first tier service which is the cheapest but will probably upgrade to mid or high level depending on how many domains I sell and want to list. I have to say the Efty platform is the most flexible I've seen and has a lot of great tools. Any suggestions or recommendations to further get my name out there? I'm trying to diversify the portfolio but am on the fence with most of the new gTLD's. The portfolio is located here: DomainStreet.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The site looks fine. The domains seem to be all dot net , dot biz , or dot coms with hyphen(s) - in other words, domains where the equivalent in dot com or without the hyphen(s) might be worth something but your domains being a substantial step down might not be worth much.

If your strategy is to find good words in dot com and then purchase neighboring extensions for the same words, I’d suggest rethinking that strategy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back