Domain Empire

Finally, an offer on Sedo! Now what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I finally received my first unsolicited offer on Sedo, but not too sure how to proceed. It's a quasi premium llll.net. It's kind of an archaic dictionary word, but can mean many things.

Do I push to auction and risk selling at the low reserve? Or do I counter offer and risk losing the sale completely? What would you do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Auction activity has been relatively weak, but haggling with the customer doesn't mean you will have a sale at a higher price. Was your reserve half the BIN?

If it's an archaic word .net I would push to auction. With 4 L it is bound to attract one other bidder. Just be sure to post in any forums to keep people looking.

•••
BOTTOM LINE

It's up to you, what do YOU want?

I mean always look at it like this, there is a good chance in this market the name will selling at the starting auction price, if this happens would YOU be happy?

If you need the money to pay renew fees, buy more names, pay for bills, then maybe you sell, if not and you feel the name is worth ALOT more then hold.... This time is a really really bad time to sell IF you got into the industry lately. I have been doing this quite a while, i could sell my names and still pull a nice profit from each even in this market.

If you want to PM me the name I would be more than happy to tell you what I think it is worth...

JD

•••
I got offers in past but most were low ball ones :D

So just moved on ;)

If you like that offer on your domain you can surely accept it :)

•••
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the input.

I've decided to push the domain to auction, because I think in these times I'd still be pulling as good an ROI as I can hope for.

•••
Good luck! Are you going to post the auction link somewhere for us to find? Never know there could be potential bidders here..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back