IT.COM

Final sale of the year! Last chance for 50% off any plan, any term...for life!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekGhost

Established Member
Impact
FINAL SALE OF THE YEAR - LAST CHANCE FOR 50% Off ANY PLAN, ANY TERM ---> FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR ACCOUNT!
Use coupon code GeekGhost50 at checkout. Expires 12/25/2012.

WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING 50% OFF AGAIN UNTIL LAST QUARTER OF 2013.

GeekGhost offers some of the best SLAs in the industry. With stellar 24/7/365 SUPPORT and friendly techs, we make your Web hosting easy and dependable.
  • We back our support with a 30 minute initial response SLA. You can expect a real response in minutes (sometimes seconds) but under no circumstances more than 30 minutes.
  • We extend our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee to ALL services including mysql, Web server and Email.
  • Try us with confidence! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on Shared, Reseller and Reseller_lite Plans.

GEEKGHOST OFFERS
Shared Web Hosting: Basic Web hosting that will fill most needs. Our prices are some of the most competitive around.
Reseller Hosting: Manage several different hosting accounts under one main account. Includes a free billing system.
Reseller_lite: Our newest offerings take all of the bloat out of Reseller Hosting. Smaller plans that allow you to start small and grow as you need to.
Uber Hosting: GeekGhost's brand of Semi-Dedicated Hosting. Share a powerful server with 3 to 4 other clients allowing you all the power of a dedicated server with none of the Admin skills needed. Perfect for busy sites (such as forums) or larger Resellers.
Dedicated Hosting: One server. One client.

To see which works best for you take a look at the INFO GRAPHIC

=====================
WEB HOSTING (Shared)
=====================
GG-1 - 2GB Space=========> $15 per year before discount
GG-2 - UNLIMITED SPACE AND BANDWIDTH - HOST 25 DOMAINS ===> $4.95/month before discount
GG-3 - UNLIMITED SPACE AND BANDWIDTH - HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS ==> $8.95/month before discount

*All plan details listed at Web Hosting - GeekGhostGeekGhost.net

*All shared plans include cPanel control panel, Softaculous Script Installer, Free NIGHTLY BACKUPS

Use Coupon Code GeekGhost50 at checkout for 50% OFF for the life of your account.

=====================
RESELLER HOSTING
=====================
GGr-100 - 100GB Space/1000GB Bandwidth ==> $24.95 per month before discount
GGr-300 - 300GB Space/3000GB Bandwidth ==> $49.95 per month before discount
GGr- 500 - 500GB Space/5000GB Bandwidth ==> $79.95 per month before discount
GGr- 1000 - 1000GB Space/10000GB Bandwidth => $129.95 per month before discount

*All Reseller Plans include cPanel control panel, Softaculous Script Installer, Free NIGHTLY BACKUPS, Free BoxBilling Billing System. If using the 50% coupon code, your Reseller account will not include ClientExec or WHMCS. It will include BoxBilling Pro license. You can upgrade to WHMCS or ClientExec for only $10 per month.

Use Coupon Code GeekGhost50 at checkout for 50% OFF for the life of your account.

View Reseller Hosting plans and features Reseller Hosting - GeekGhost, llcGeekGhost.net

========================
RESELLER_LITE PLANS
========================
GGrl-1 - 1GB Space/10GB Bandwidth ==> $3.95 per month before discount
GGrl-5 - 5GB Space/50GB Bandwidth ==> $5.95 per month before discount
GGrl- 10 - 10GB Space/100GB Bandwidth ==> $9.95 per month before discount
GGrl- 20 - 20GB Space/200GB Bandwidth => $14.95 per month before discount

*All Reseller_lite Plans include cPanel control panel, Softaculous Script Installer. Plenty of free ticket systems and billing systems through Softaculous.

View Reseller_lite Hosting plans and features Reseller_lite » GeekGhost.netGeekGhost.net

=======================================
UBER PLANS - Semi-Dedicated on a new level
=======================================
Uber-10 - 10GB Space/100GB Bandwidth ==> $19.95 per month before discount
Uber-25 - 25GB Space/250GB Bandwidth ==> $29.95 per month before discount

Uber-R-500 - 500GB Space/5000GB Bandwidth ==> $119.95 per month before discount - ALLOWS RESELLING! INCLUDES WHMCS OR CLIENTEXEC!
Uber-R-1000 - 1000GB Space/10000GB Bandwidth => $199.95 per month before discount - ALLOWS RESELLING! INCLUDES WHMCS OR CLIENTEXEC!

*All Uber Plans include cPanel control panel, Softaculous Script Installer and FREE Nightly Backups.

View Uber Hosting plans and features Uber Hosting » GeekGhost.netGeekGhost.net

NETWORK
Network » GeekGhost.netGeekGhost.net

TESTIMONIALS
When it was time to step up our online presence, it took us FOREVER to find a service that was up to par and the right price! The design team took our ideas and made them a reality. Everything from design, hosting, and overall site maintenance has been PHENOMENAL from the start. Geek Ghost, it has been our absolute pleasure.
~Chris Campbell, Michigan
Fresh Vibe Music
I cannot speak highly enough about GeekGhost! The design team was an absolute pleasure to do business with and worked with me to come up with a logo that was better than I ever could have hoped for. Not only were they courteous, professional and super fast, but they also have some of the most competitive prices I have ever seen. GeekGhost will definitely be my go-to company for all of my future design needs.
~Tena Smith, Tampa
Tena Smith Designs
Working with the design team was very fast and painless! You tell them what you want and bham, they get the job done!
I will always come back if I need more work done on either my website or anything else design wise!
~Mat Larson, Minnesota
www.larsonforliberty.com
Service is always great. Thanks for all you guys do, you guys not only have the best service, but your prices are cheap! I am definitely staying with GeekGhost!
~Jesse, Pennsylvania
www.RonPaulTribune.com

GeekGhost can also provide custom dedicated server quotes. Our prices are some of the best in the industry. Bring us what you have elsewhere and we'll likely beat it. EMail us at [email protected] with your needs and receive a custom quote. Hit us up on Live Chat through our Web site or email. Call us at 1.855.34.GHOST between 12 and 12 daily. Or submit a ticket through our Help Desk 24/7/365 and receive a response ASAP.

*GeekGhost LLC is a registered business in the State of Florida. We accept Paypal or Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover. PCI Compliant Checkout Process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back