NameSilo

Filtering domains on ExpiredDomains.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mike2100

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys , let's say that I want .com domains that are registered in .net and .org

the problem is , a good percentage of those .net & org will be registered by the same person , (probably to secure their .com )
so all of .com , .net . .org are dropping at the same time

well I don't to waste my time with those , I only want .com words that are registered in the .net & .org
AND the .net & org versions must NOT be in the list
(let's say GD clouseouts )

I know it sounds complicated , but it'll save me a lot of time
any ideas ?

Thanks ,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi!

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-23 um 06.13.38.png
?

Last edited:
•••
Hello , Thanks , but i don't think so ,
I think that will return null , if we unchick the .com in the "name in selected tld is availible" , it will return the normal .coms where .net,org are taken ,
but that doesn't solve the problem

i want that + the .net , org should not be in the clousout list at all (to make sure they are not dropping by the same person)

I hope i made sense

Thanks

•••
Hi,

there was 1 "x" too much...
Are you're searching for closeout domains in this case?

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

there was 1 "x" to much...
Are you're searching for closeout domains in this case?
you mean there was one domain ? i bet it's some kind of bug ,(coz the .com can't be availible and dropping at the same time)

yeah , GD clousout or Expiring

•••
Hi, I don't think that expireddomains.net offers such filter. I usually check the .net/.org domains manually for the .coms that might have some value.

•••
They don't. I'd would just filter on TLD Regs amount and see if there are multiple. Then check .org or .net manually

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back