Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Figure out Direct Navigation

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

john_karr

Top Member
Impact
444
Hello how can I figure out the direct navigation for a domain name?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's the very targeted type-in traffic (not coming in from search engines), IMHO.

Type in your domain name plus .COM in your browser ... and voila! :lala: :talk:
Hope that's a good start, IMHO.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
If you own the name you can measure it using analytics.

If you are asking how to figure it out on a name you are thinking about owning the best you can do is compare it to like names with known values and make an educated guess. If I could give you a formula to answer this one more precisely I wouldn't because I'd be too busy using it to get rich. ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back