IT.COM

Feeling Ancy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jmweb

Account Closed
Impact
Ever get them nights where your feeling ancy to start a new site yet you haven't been officially given the role to create/develop the site?

arg, new big government design contract (2nd in 2 months) coming and I am all ancy for it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol I hope the official go ahead comes soon, don't want you to go crazy or explode or anything. Congrats on the goverment contracts!! You indeed must be good at what you do.

•••
Yes! Congratulations! I want to be a comptuer hacker for the CIA. :gl: Just kidding!

Congrats on your contract! ^_^ That's pretty awesome!

•••
Government contracts can be good.. same with celebrity.. Ive done both...

Here is something I worked on for a movie .. http://www.tthosting.ca/blade.html

Turn your speakers down a bit

•••
I know exactly how you feel at the moment. I'm actually doing some volunteer work for a national organization and it could very easily lead to bigger and better things on down the road. Official call comes in Tuesday morning but I cannot wait at this point.

•••
Denver, I am glad you know the feeling too, must mean your busy. We got a massive design contract for a federal political party. I have a feeling once we complete that we will be getting a lot of smaller deals as not just anyone can do political parties websites. And considering they lead to a LOT of traffic...Its going to be scary and we're going to be hiring some more designers/developers soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back