NameSilo

Feedback on new logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TopNames.com

Established Member
Impact
2
I just got the finished logo for MightySites.com...what do you guys think?

ms.gif


It looks better on a white background: www.mightysites.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I fancy the logo. Improvements to it I could think of include: The dimensions make it an unworkable shape to place on websites. If you try I think you will have to minimize the entire logo to a size will the "burst and might" is lost. Perhaps place the figure on the left or right at reduced dimensions.
The coloring of the superhero is plain. Simple and prosaic blue and red gradients are used. How about adding light or glow to enrich the colors?
 
0
•••
Awesome mascot. The artist did a great job on it.
 
0
•••
Great logo Ken! Did you do it? It looks alive :)
 
0
•••
Can't get one past you kim :)

He's a great artist isn't he...
 
0
•••
it's good... but.. that superman... isn't it too... i dunno.. kiddy?
 
0
•••
Superman has an "S"..this guy has an "M" :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back