IT.COM

Thoughts on my new banner..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I was bored since it's been raining forever here. I created a new banner/logo and I'm looking for feedback. Let me know what you think. I want to make sure it's ok before I start replacing all of my graphics.

Thanx,
DNQ

EDIT: Finally got the link to work....

new DNQuest.com Banner logo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am getting a 404 Not Found Error

•••
Worked for me!
Banner and site look real good, DNQ ... the "logo" looks excellent, but there's too many of those extensions crammed in there to the right of it, IMHO. Detracts from your awesome "DNQuest.com".
Keep up the good work, Phil. :D

•••
I cleaned it up a little, does it look better?

•••
Personally, I'd say nix the ".NAME" ... and spruce up the .COM and .NET (in line with the other cool ones). IMHO. ;)
Nice job, DNQ.

•••
.com and .net don't have logos. The other ones were designed by the registrar itself. I will look into trying to do something with those two though. Thanx Jeff.

•••
Originally posted by DNQuest.com
.com and .net don't have logos. The other ones were designed by the registrar itself. I will look into trying to do something with those two though. Thanx Jeff.

Bingo!
Have a great domain day, Phil. :D

•••
Banner is looking great!:)

•••
ok, spruced up the .com and .net..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back