Domain Empire

Feedback on Buydomains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello folks,

Just wanted to get your feedback on Buydomains dot com. They are a seller of premium domains.

I recently contacted them in regards to two domains I was interested in acquiring and it would seem that they greatly over value domains. These domains (which I won't share as I hope to still buy them and develop) are worth in my opinion high $xxx to low $x,xxx although they are asking high $xx,xxx for them. Seems very odd.

Anyone had any experience with these guys? :loveyou:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are the domains actually owned by BuyDomains or just listed there?

I have bought several domains in the past for myself and clients via BuyDomains. Their prices on most domains are not that bad, and if you have cash they are willing to deal (especially at the end of the month).

Brad

•••
Yes, we have bought from them. Their target is clearly small businesses but they don't mind business from domainers. Prices can be negotiated. Wait until the end of the month, they may be more flexible as they have targets to meet. It's very possible that if you don't budge they will E-mail you and slash the price gradually, possibly by four. That could still be out of your range though.

•••
Thank you for your feedback guys, really does mean alot. I love the suggestion about waiting till the end of the month, I shall do that. Was just surprised at the quote they sent me thats all. Thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back