Dynadot

Fb.link - Fb.com sold for $8M and Facebook is buying all FB Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
I am the owner of Fb.link and Fb.click. Fb.com sold to Facebook for $8.5M and they have also just acquired. no_url_shorteners for URL shortening. Fb.link(especially this one) and Fb.click are two hot domains that Facebook would want to snap up and are potentially worth several hundreds of thousands each.

Estibot has shown this domain to be valued at $10,000 but it is worth much more than this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just send a message through Facebook to Zuckerberg. He will pay you easy hundreds of thousands. Don't hesitate to contact him, because few know that he decides what domains to buy.

•••
Just send a message through Facebook to Zuckerberg. He will pay you easy hundreds of thousands. Don't hesitate to contact him, because few know that he decides what domains to buy.

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the advice. I am not sure how to message him! How can I contact Mark Zuckerberg?

•••
Just create a Facebook account and become his friend. Then just send him a message.

•••
I'm sorry. Wrong thread. I thought this was the Mensa meeting... I'll be on my merry way. :lookaround:

•••
Just create a Facebook account and become his friend. Then just send him a message.

Hey if you think you can sell it to him why not buy the domains from me and sell them to Mark :)

•••
•••
•••
[QUOTE="MasterOfMyDomains, post: 5829780, member: 89040"

He replies to tweets in minutes some times[/QUOTE]

I have tweeted that but I don't think it is his real account

•••
Text him 1-800-CyberSquatting

•••
Dude,
Are you for real?! If so, don't expect anyone to do business with you.
This post guarantees a UDRP coming your way @ 1500.00 each and no defense. Use them for something else or drop them other wise they could also take you to court instead and get 100k+ fees and costs.

Cheers

•••
•••
Hi Ted,

Thanks for the advice. I am not sure how to message him! How can I contact Mark Zuckerberg?

Speaking realistically ...

If you want to contact him, I can put you in touch, but it won't be by these names ... As for the people saying UDRP, Mark wouldn't waste his time.

But if you have something valuable and promising, and when you have something valuable and promising;
I'll be more then happy to show his lawyers ...

Best Regards,

Alex

•••
Speaking realistically ...

If you want to contact him, I can put you in touch, but it won't be by these names ... As for the people saying UDRP, Mark wouldn't waste his time.

But if you have something valuable and promising, and when you have something valuable and promising;
I'll be more then happy to show his lawyers ...

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I appreciate your reply, finally someone who is willing to offer some help rather than just spam the post. I wanted to make Mark aware of these domains as they could be used for URL shortening, advertising links, app APIs, redirect domains, sandbox domains and or backup domains amongst many more use cases. If you are able to show these to his lawyers I would be very grateful for your help. If they are not interested at least I know where I stand. Furthermore I agree that Mark would not file a UDRP as I am sure he is a reasonable person and I am not trying to extort money or use the domain maliciously to damage the brand. I have reached out in the first instance to make him aware of the fact that I am in possession of these domains. Furthermore, any money I do end up raising will be for my parents who are both unwell and whom I want to help retire. My father is a postman who currently has a problem with his foot and is still having to work and my mother has just had surgery to have a pacemaker fitted and she will have to go back to working in a supermarket a few days later. I am just doing what I can for them.

Thanks,

Arfhan

•••
Hi Alex,

I appreciate your reply, finally someone who is willing to offer some help rather than just spam the post. I wanted to make Mark aware of these domains as they could be used for URL shortening, advertising links, app APIs, redirect domains, sandbox domains and or backup domains amongst many more use cases. If you are able to show these to his lawyers I would be very grateful for your help. If they are not interested at least I know where I stand. Furthermore I agree that Mark would not file a UDRP as I am sure he is a reasonable person and I am not trying to extort money or use the domain maliciously to damage the brand. I have reached out in the first instance to make him aware of the fact that I am in possession of these domains. Furthermore, any money I do end up raising will be for my parents who are both unwell and whom I want to help retire. My father is a postman who currently has a problem with his foot and is still having to work and my mother has just had surgery to have a pacemaker fitted and she will have to go back to working in a supermarket a few days later. I am just doing what I can for them.

Thanks,

Arfhan

Of course, I understand where you are coming from completely ! So long as you don't create a "social network" on these names you'll be fine ! Mark gets millions of emails, millions literally so he doesn't really respond to any of them even if they are worth his time which is a shame, even more so his staff including his direct secretary are not knowledgeable on Internet assets so it gets slipped under the table ...

I'll reach out to his lawyers for you but don't feel so down if they are not interested or if they even reply ...
They reply only to assets that are worthy of making Mark happy and in this case, Mark doesn't need any reroute link domains ... He needs new ideas that promise a bigger future or if you can convince the owner of Snapchat to sell message me ;) he wants them bad

Best Regards,

Alex

Last edited:
•••
They aren't spam responses just because you don't like them. It takes very little common sense to realize that just because they bought no_url_shorteners, that they won't automatically want .link and .click. If they wanted your names, you would have gotten an email from them long ago. Move on and invest in better names that don't rely on someone else's company

•••
Of course, I understand where you are coming from completely ! So long as you don't create a "social network" on these names you'll be fine ! Mark gets millions of emails, millions literally so he doesn't really respond to any of them even if they are worth his time which is a shame, even more so his staff including his direct secretary are not knowledgeable on Internet assets so it gets slipped under the table ...

I'll reach out to his lawyers for you but don't feel so down if they are not interested or if they even reply ...
They reply only to assets that are worthy of making Mark happy and in this case, Mark doesn't need any reroute link domains ... He needs new ideas that promise a bigger future or if you can convince the owner of Snapchat to sell message me ;) he wants them bad

Best Regards,

Alex

brilliant post

love the bit about snapchat

even multi billionaires can't buy what isn't for sale

i pre registered

i.doctor thinking it could be the internets doctor but decided not to buy it

i pre registered the domain thebest.games shortly before mark bought gameroom.com

and own 0office

•••
I own 0ffice.space with a zero so that appears to have a capital letter as domains dont have capital letters using the new gtld .space before mark bought work.space

i have grocerydrivethru.com a new way to collect groceries on the spur of the moment - no online ordering no queues no parking just extremely fast grocery picked for you while you wait

and grocerytakeaway.com grocery concept having grocery delivered as fast as a takeaway meal etc

but i am a tech ideas concepts guy
i have the ideas

i have flyingseats.com which could be bigger than Google flying cars

•••
Go ahead and message Zuckerberg on Facebook, but don't expect more than $20,000 per each, according to Namebio, because they are trademarked. He won't sue you for this price, bad image.

He paid $8.5M for the image, to not look that he "steals" the domain from an organization.

•••
Furthermore I agree that Mark would not file a UDRP as I am sure he is a reasonable person and I am not trying to extort money or use the domain maliciously to damage the bran

brand issues will likely be handled by lawyers not mark. They are dealing with cybersquatters all day long don't expect them to be nice.

You are knowingly trying to profit from their brand by contacting them.(bad faith)

It's at best borderline cybersquatting at worst it is cybersquatting.

I think similar offers to large TM holders (I think something like vw.TLD) resulted in an UDRP in the past.

You really don't know what you are doing. Buy generic domains and contact potential buyers.

Stay away from TMs.

I am the owner of Fb.link and Fb.click. Fb.com sold to Facebook for $8.5M and they have also just acquired. no_url_shorteners for URL shortening. Fb.link(especially this one) and Fb.click are two hot domains that Facebook would want to snap up and are potentially worth several hundreds of thousands each.

You are posting in public that you are buying up fb.TLD domains intending to sell them to facebook and hoping to get more than $10k per name.

The only reasonable reaction that you can expect from their lawyers would be an UDRP or threaten to sue you.

Last edited:
•••
I don't own this domain and do not profess to own this domain name but j think it is a domain name that would be perfect for Facebook

i reckon it won't be long before mark puts in an offer for freefood.com

a perfect two keyword .com that says what it does in its domain name and it being a .com

The sheer volume of people wanting free food that would visit a website that offered free food would probably be greater than the amount of people that use Facebook

mark would need to set aside possibly $5 billion ish to initially offer free food globally and recoup that investment from the ads on the website until within a couple of years it would be a completely self funded website giving away free food globally

•••
brand issues will likely be handled by lawyers not mark. They are dealing with cybersquatters all day long don't expect them to be nice.

You are knowingly trying to profit from their brand by contacting them.(bad faith)

It's at best borderline cybersquatting at worst it is cybersquatting.

I think similar offers to large TM holders (I think something like vw.TLD) resulted in an UDRP in the past.

You really don't know what you are doing. Buy generic domains and contact potential buyers.

Stay away from TMs.

You are posting in public that you are buying up fb.TLD domains intending to sell them to facebook and hoping to get more than $10k per name.

The only reasonable reaction that you can expect from their lawyers would be an UDRP or threaten to sue you.
Exactly.
I own staples[dot]online and clinique[dot]online. After registration I learned that those names are also used by two large companies. I didnt know that, and I have no intention of contacting them because I am planning to make two beautiful websites about staples en about health clinics in France and Belgium. It would be absurd to even suggest otherwise and I would strongly disagree if you did.....

•••
Seriously ? Stop dreaming. If domaining was that easy we would all be millionaires.

•••
I don't own this domain and do not profess to own this domain name but j think it is a domain name that would be perfect for Facebook

i reckon it won't be long before mark puts in an offer for freefood.com

a perfect two keyword .com that says what it does in its domain name and it being a .com

The sheer volume of people wanting free food that would visit a website that offered free food would probably be greater than the amount of people that use Facebook

mark would need to set aside possibly $5 billion ish to initially offer free food globally and recoup that investment from the ads on the website until within a couple of years it would be a completely self funded website giving away free food globally
Are you in the right thread?

•••
Seriously ? Stop dreaming. If domaining was that easy we would all be millionaires.

some are - (allegedly)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back