Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Fasthosts Renewal Issue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bruhne

Established Member
Impact
1,128
I'm having trouble renewing this name on Fasthosts co uk. The only reason I have the name with them is because of a $1 or so promotion back in 2017. Can anyone tell me what's going on here? Should I just transfer the name out?

If this is the wrong place to post this, I do apologize.

Oh, and I ended up selling a couple of the names from the $1 promo. I dropped most though.

Thanks,

Chris
 

Attachments

  • fasthosts.jpg
    fasthosts.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 138
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back