DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

I have registered a few domains at FastHosts, using this promotion: £1 .com
Has anybody worked with them?
What are the UPs and DOWNs?

Best regards!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just got this in an email

Capture.jpg

Pretty shady business. I never got problems with my Paypal with any of other registrars.

I think they want to have unlimited access to my money on Paypal for "renewals". :D
Hmmmmm Better watch out...

•••
hey, I'm waiting on a call also. whats up?

•••
anyone has more information about that company ?

transferring out fee? unlocking fee? any hidden stuff?

•••
There are no transfer fees, nor unlocking fees.

Any .CO.UK/.COM registered with them must stay there for 60 days. Internal transfers/pushes are instant/free.

•••
•••
I have regged number of domains in fasthosts, i find it quite smooth and dont see any problem as yet, similar paypal message i also had received but i didnt confirm. then after sometime they automatically did, although most of the times i use credit card..

•••
They said will contact in an Hour for order completion... Will I get a call or is there any other way to complete soon.

Regards

•••
They said will contact in an Hour for order completion... Will I get a call or is there any other way to complete soon.

Sometimes they call right away, other times the next day or never. Call them or catch them on their support chat and tell them you're waiting for their call. They will call you right away :)

•••

Regards

Besides what @HKIBC said, i would add that you can manually call them at +44 (0)808 1686 777 and confirm your account directly/ right at that moment. :)

•••
Has anyone transferred out? Any issues?

•••
Has anyone transferred out? Any issues?

•••
Sometimes they call right away, other times the next day or never. Call them or catch them on their support chat and tell them you're waiting for their call. They will call you right away :)
I have tried to chat with them, but no success... It says No agent No agent often.

•••
I have tried to chat with them, but no success... It says No agent No agent often.

Yep, happened to me a few times, too. Tried again a few hours later and got instantly connected. Best try on a workday afternoon GMT (read: UK time).

Last edited:
•••
Yep, happened to me a few times, too. Tried again a few hours later and got instantly connected. Best try on a workday afternoon GMT (read: UK time).
I have been trying that from yesterday... No success. Any other way?

•••
I have been trying that from yesterday... No success. Any other way?

It was a Saturday yesterday.

I phoned them on a Monday got straight through last time I tried.

•••
any transfer promo for this registre? I have some names to transfer in

•••
•••
•••
Same question with you. Did anyone ever transfer out? Any additional fee or conditions?

If another person initiates the transfer process, it's very simple. The auth code is always available via the 'transfer to another provider' section within the control panel. No additional fees or conditions as far as I am aware as I have completed this process numerous times.

•••
•••
•••
Remember to turn off your auto-renew or they will automatically charge you one month before the expiration date.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back