IT.COM

Falco AKA Masterco possibly ripping me off?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I bought downloadfirefox.net from Falco and after many exchanges over e-mail, I'm starting to worry as if I was out my money. It was in the sum of XXX. I paid him via paypal and I sent him a polite e-mail saying that if I didn't hear from him or his host (Active24.com, I emailed them and got no response either) by noon EST (i even told him the amount of time from the email, since he lives in Europe) that I was going to file a paypal claim. Can anyone advise me on what is best to do in this situation?

Matrocka.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well when did you send him the money? If it was just the day before you told him you wanted the site by 12EST then that is way to earlier to even assume he has took off. Most people arn't on the computer 24/7, even if they do own a website most have regular jobs and when they get home they want to relax.

Give him atleast 3 days from the payment to go and post something like this.

If it has been more than 3 days and he isn't replying then sounds like something happened to him or something that effected him or he maybe running.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back