Dynadot

Facebook Shares Plummet...lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This was a true example of greed.

Its down 20% from the IPO price, down 30% from Fridays high.
$104 billion market cap was a joke.
$20 billion in market cap has been lost since Friday.
Morgan Stanley screwed up.
Mark Zuckerberg believed his own press clippings.

Facebook's IPO should have been at $15 - $20, not $38

Next stop the high $20s

:lol:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know the story. The world's leading social network becomes littered with ads and marred by spam and privacy intrusions, eventually giving way to a cleaner, simpler, more aesthetically appealing alternative. Yes, Facebook had better watch out for a scrappy little upstart rival called MySpace.

Read here.

•••
You know the story. The world's leading social network becomes littered with ads and marred by spam and privacy intrusions, eventually giving way to a cleaner, simpler, more aesthetically appealing alternative. Yes, Facebook had better watch out for a scrappy little upstart rival called MySpace.

Read here.

I used Facebook like I use to use Twitter.
I now use Namepros like I used to use Facebook.

My vote is for IRC.

•••
If myspace changed their policy to 'we won't collect or sell any personal data from you', they might get some facebook traffic. Personally, I think facebook is going a little overboard, analyzing your posts to determine political preferences, allowing apps to collect all sorts of data about you, face recognition software, etc.

•••
I used Facebook like I use to use Twitter.
I now use Namepros like I used to use Facebook.

My vote is for IRC.

I have never used Facebook.
And I get this feeling I haven't missed anything.

•••
I have had my facebook account since they started way back when.
But strictly family and close friends.

Now, that means that some in the family have got to post constant stream of pictures of their kids.
Others used to post nothing but democrat and obama crap, but I broke them of that by loading up nothing but republican and romney stuff.
And some love to post nothing but damn unfunny jokes.

Hey, they are family so I put up with all that stuff.

•••
I dont try to predict the general movement of the stock market, but if i did my black monday-fri fear meter might at least have a lil tick up going into next week

•••
Can we change the tittle too Facebook Shares Sky Rocket lol

•••
Can we change the tittle too Facebook Shares Sky Rocket lol

Since it is still down almost 50% from its all time high just 5 months ago I would have to say.....No ;)

•••
FB is at $53.81 today, if any of you want to eat your words please feel free. ;)

On 31 May 2012, when it was around $29, I said it would hit $18... and it did on 31 Aug 2012.

I also said it was a great buy at that price and you see the results today.

For a mainstream financial investment, 300% in one year is pretty good returns imo.

Most people missed the analogy to newgTLDs though, surprisingly, wonder what they'll say now!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back