IT.COM

news Facebook rebrands its Libra/Calibra to Novi

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Facebook's crypto wallet and currency are not even one year old - and they are now rebranding Calibra while keeping Libra as the currency.

The new name is Novi, and sure enough, Facebook has secured the matching .com this time around by acquiring it from its previous owners.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting... I don't think they rebranded Libra.. They rebranded Calibra as a different project so it doesn't sound like Libra.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

•••
•••
They have rebranded the calibra wallet to Novi

•••
Interesting... I don't think they rebranded Libra.. They rebranded Calibra as a different project so it doesn't sound like Libra.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct!

The Wallet is now called Novi

The crypto currency is still Libra

•••
“Novi will be just one of the wallets that will eventually be built on the Libra network.”

Found this to be an interesting line from the guy who is running it - more wallets, more names in the making perhaps?

Last edited:
•••
“Novi will be just one of the wallets that will eventually be built on the Libra network.”

Found this to be an interesting line from the guy who is running it - more wallets, more names in the making perhaps?

Yep from Their Site Novi.com

"Libra is a new global payment system.
Designed to help enable open, instant, and low-cost payments around the world. Learn more about the Libra network."

Last edited:
•••
•••
redirects to Novi.vom ?? :xf.confused::xf.laugh::ROFL:

my link was bad, I fixed it. But yea they still refer you to Libra.org to learn more about the Libra Network, while on the novi homepage.

It's just the new name of the wallet/app

(calibra is dead "Libra" is not )

Last edited:
•••
so what will happen to all the Libra domains registered ? LOL

•••
They still call it LIbra....
upload_2020-5-26_13-3-35.png

Domainggang.com turning into the real life media... The article is worded awfully.

Last edited:
•••
Domainggang.com turning into the real life media... The article is worded awful.
Awfully*** (y)

upload_2020-5-26_18-15-54.png

C'mon... who's going to do it.... :smuggrin::nailbiting: (Don't do it, really)

Last edited:
•••
Updated; thanks for the feedback. Indeed, Libra stays and Calibra is out.

No, I would not touch "novi.co" at this point as the new brand has been announced.

•••
You snoooze you loooze

Novi.cyou
Novi.icu
Novi.xyz

Have already been taken....wait for it...any minute now...

For sale premium 4L prounounceable .xyz...many extensions already registered...$4000 or bits of coin

I might just lease the .co

Nah...not enough hyphens

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Too late...there goes the best part of 24k I will never see again.

A VIP Top Contributor told me to do it. I also picked up the hyphenated version.
:-P

Looks like it's gone up in price, I wonder why...

upload_2020-5-27_12-53-36.png

•••
•••
Their slogan says it all - wallet world...

A connected wallet for a connected world.

Last edited:
•••
•••
mark zuck never buy a. co domain only com or exact ntld Word.word

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Back