Domain Empire

Fabulous.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is fabulous.com a good bet?.
I have some domains which generate 129 Clicks per day on the average.
But i am just making 350-400 $ per month only.
Where should i take my baggage?

Any place which gives a good deal?
Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sorry, whats the question??

•••
I was talking about domain parking?.
I get around 128 Clicks per day on average for some of my domains.And atpresent i am just making 300-400 $ out of it.
is there any other place,where i can get more for the 128 per day clicks?.

•••
fabulous.com is a fab name... is she yours ?

•••
•••
Where have you parked them now?

If it's SEDO, and you get $300-400 pr month you will in most cases get (a lot) more from parking them at Fabulous.com

•••
Fabulous.com is a good choice for english domains and they have great customizing features.

•••
I have always Heard good things about Fabulous - the only restriction I'm aware of is I think you have to have 100 Domains +
~ Good Luck !

•••
129 clicks a day making $400 a month? Sounds like you are already doing well with a decent pay per click rate.

I have about a thousand domains parked on fabulous, and don't make that much. However, I have not concentrated on domains with existing traffic, but rather generic developable new domains. Therefore, I think it really depends on the type of traffic and type of domains you have as to where best to park.

Last edited:
•••
Fabulous is great. They pay much better than sedo does, but I believe they require 50 domains minimum to open an account.

•••
I had planned on using fabulous as one of my regular registrars as well since they give you $7 pricing if you have 1000+ domains. However, I am a little dissappointed they only handle com/net/org as a registrar, as I deal with a good number of info's.

•••
Caveman said:
Fabulous is great. They pay much better than sedo does, but I believe they require 50 domains minimum to open an account.
It'd make things much easier if it required 50, but the minimum is 100 domains to open an account. It shouldn't be hard to acquire this many domains though because of the current .info promotions going on.

Edit: Just saw AdoptableDomain's post, so ignore the .info part. :D

•••
thanks a lot.All of you.
After getting the inputs here..i think..i better give a chance to fabulous.
Regards

•••
a special thanks to RedLeg

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
129 clicks a day making $400 a month? Sounds like you are already doing well with a decent pay per click rate.

I have about a thousand domains parked on fabulous, and don't make that much. However, I have not concentrated on domains with existing traffic, but rather generic developable new domains. Therefore, I think it really depends on the type of traffic and type of domains you have as to where best to park.

??? 1000 domains and less than $400.00 per month???WOW..thats low...Are you names "NEW" or expired names?
my 300 names brought in about $1500 last month.. i still hope to do better!!

domainpunter, you need to try around! everybody have their favorite;)

Last edited:
•••
you have 300 names netting you $1500 ($5 each). You must have some pretty cool names getting you some pretty cool traffic???

Any examples??

•••
redhippo said:
??? 1000 domains and less than $400.00 per month???WOW..thats low...Are you names "NEW" or expired names?
my 300 names brought in about $1500 last month.. i still hope to do better!!

domainpunter, you need to try around! everybody have their favorite;)

About 1/2 of mine are new .info names. Registered for future development potential, not type-ins. Most of my income is from sales rather than clicks, although every little bit helps.

•••
Sabotage!!

collieri said:
you have 300 names netting you $1500 ($5 each). You must have some pretty cool names getting you some pretty cool traffic???

Any examples??

hey collieri!! sorry i cant list the names! cause somebodys causing me trouble!

two of my names earning between $8-13 a day have been "rejected" after three weeks due to excess "clicks" 8-X 8-X

not sure who is doing it!!:(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back