Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
ExpressDigest.com

Has traffic: from 400-600 daily UNIQUE visits (mostly from Google and other search engines).
900-1500 daily visited pages

Passive income, all is automatic, the plugin posts articles from news feeds, adds photo as external link (doesnt host any image, just displays them), adds source link to the original article. And all these is automatic.

More than 55k posted news from DailyMail.co.uk
I never had any issue with Daily Mail, maybe because at the end of each article I automaticlly add "read more from Daily Mail" source link.

Sometimes I have email from one or another crazy photograph who asks me where to send me the bill for publish his photos. Then I just ignore them.
If somebody asks me politely remove some image or article, I just remove them, thats all.
It doesnt affect on traffic.

The website has 30% LIS (Link Influence Score)

It posts now 250-300 daily articles and this generates a big DB, so once a week I just go to posts and delete in bulk old news. It doesnt cause any problem because 99% of traffic come to read recent news and almost never old ones. So, the website always has last 4-5 month news.
You also can reduce daily article amount.

Asking price $750 negotiable

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And is it not important for us to know more about this passive income before bidding?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Lol,

But where is passive income? & why AdSense will allow me to run there ads on theft content.

•••
Lol,
But where is passive income? & why AdSense will allow me to run there ads on theft content.
I have there adsense without any problem.
it is not stolen content, it is 100% legit to post with original source link.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rule Reminder:
1.22. Any claims about sales items must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc.

Please update your original post with a screenshot of proof of traffic and proof of income with the domain name clearly shown within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
There is no sense in screenshots.
The website started in May 2017 and until July had low traffic, but it was growing each day and in July it began to have a problem with DB and this made traffic slow, but still had around 100 daily uniques.
Just in December I realized I had too much traffic and had cache plugin desactivated. After I activated it the traffic improved and now it from 400-450 daily uniques, sometimes 600-800 daily uniques.
I also by mistake added Analytics and AdSense code to another website and sold it and they made very high traffic so my stats displayed 20-30k of daily uniques during around 10 days in December.
So, screenshot just will confuse.
I preffer not paste them here, but I can add any potencial buyer email to my Analytics.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back