Exploitation, identity theft of women domain investors in India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnk

Established Member
Impact
This thread has been specifically started on the request of a member CDM.
It can be easily and legally proved that harmless female domain investors in India are exploited, held virtual prisoners so that large companies allegedly google, tata can supply sex workers, get bribes, jobs for relatives of top indian government, intelligence and security agency employees with the stolen resume, investment of the domain investor
I am working like a slave without making any money for the last 8 years since 2010 because of the sex, bribery racket, banking , financial, paypal fraud of ntro, raw, cbi , so that the 10 google, tata supplied goan sex worker, fraud R&AW/cbi employees get a monthly salary without doing any work, without spending any time , without investing any money at my expense in one of the greatest domain, financial frauds in the world
NTRO, the indian equivalent of NSA is an extremely corrupt fraud agency which cannot be held accountable because in India , indian citizens cannot initiate any action against or get any information about intelligence agencies.

The NTRO employees in a joint venture with google,tata have perfected the art of identity theft of harmless hardworking single woman domain investors , engineers and their modus operandi is as follows
- find a hardworking honest engineer, domain investor with impressive resume, savings
- make completely fake allegations against her without any proof, reward people for making fake allegations to defame her
- fake relationship with her, falsely pretend to know her well, falsely claim to HELP her
- refuse to provide any information to her or give her an opportunity to defend herself against the fake allegations
- intentionally take wrong decisions claiming help to ruin her reputation further, cause losses
- then faking help, steal her resume, savings, correspondence for sex workers, bribe givers and relatives of top officials, get them raw/cbi jobs
- after their sex worker, fraud girlfriends are well settled in the government jobs, getting a monthly salary , be honest about the relationship that they too status conscious and are not connected to the domain investor, engineer in any way at all
- REFUSE TO WITHDRAW the fake references of a btech 1993 ee degree, online expertise, domain investment to sex workers,cheater housewives, and other frauds , so these women get a monthly government salary without doing any work, without investing any money online, on hardware
- continue to put the engineer, domain investor, under surveillance so that their sex, bribery racket, financial fraud is not exposed and they can falsely claim that the lazy greedy goan prostitutes sunaina, siddhi, ntro employees are having sex with, cheater housewives, bribe givers like indore document robber veena and other frauds who do not spend any time and money online, are working online, domain investor

Bank details, income tax returns will easily and legally prove that ntro, raw, cbi, indian and goan government are involved in a major identity theft fraud on a harmless domain investor falsely claiming that sex workers, cheater housewives and other frauds, who do not spend any money online, have her investment. If the indian and goan government, ntro want someone else to own the expensive domains, they can easily pay the market price of the domain names and get the domain names legally transferred to anyone they wish

However India is such a corrupt country and top government officials, greedy shameless cheaters, liars without any humanity, that they are not paying the market price and purchasing the domain names legally, they want the domain investor to pay annual domain expenses, and then falsely claim that google,tata sponsored goan prostitute, fraud raw/cbi employees who do not spend any money own the domain names to pay all these frauds a monthly indian government salary. To ensure that the google, tata masterminded online, financial fraud is not exposed, the domain investor is held a virtual prisoner, her leads, orders, correspondence stolen, payment blocked without a legally valid reason

It is very unfair that a private citizen pays all the expenses for the domain names and the indian government pays a monthly salary to 10 google, tata sponsored goan prostitutes, cheater housewives and other fraud raw/cbi employees who do not spend any money online, falsely claiming they own domain names, only because the section 420 fraud ntro employees are making fake claims
So for a single Indian woman investing in domains is very risky as the indian government will subject her to identity theft, and Krishna Srini confirmed the fact on Quora in May 2018 (proof can be provided)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The text is difficult to read through. Can you tl;dr?

•••
Gibberish is very hard to understand.

•••
golan, Galaxy traveller are you working for google,tata, R&AW, cbi, ntro that you are passing these negative comments to cover up the indian government fraud. You appear to have poor reading skills

R&AW/cbi should be honest that they are paying a salary, pension to google,tata supplied goan prostitutes sunaina, siddhi, document robbers, cheater housewives like nayanshree hathwar, riddhi nayak , veena and other frauds only because they are well connected, none of their lazy greedy inexperienced sex worker, fraud employees are associated with me in any way at all in 2018, or last few years.
My name has been misused for 8 years since 2010, and it is time that it ends immediately, the employees should use their own resumes as sex workers, inexperienced cheater housewives, school dropouts, frauds, resume, identity theft is a fraud.

It is creating a problem because many domain registrars are being misled, for example when I sold a llll.com domain to a chinese buyer, the fraud ntro employees running the sex, bribery racket, banking fraud, misled the domain registrar Ename that the transaction was not authorised and a lot of time was wasted answering queries
Many of my domain sales are being cancelled, because the fraud ntro, raw, cbi, google, tata employees are spreading fake rumors about domain ownership

•••
This looks like a keyword stuffing article to generate some search engine results...or defame some of the organizations/person's mentioned in the post.

OP, please be clear as to what you are trying to say.

•••
golan, Galaxy traveller are you working for google,tata, R&AW, cbi, ntro that you are passing these negative comments to cover up the indian government fraud. You appear to have poor reading skills
Nothing wrong with their reading skills, nor mine.

I can understand that English may not be your first language, although for a post of such length and detail, it is near impossible to decipher.

•••
Are all those passing negative comments sent by the extremely powerful fraud ntro employee j srinivasan, who is infatuated with the lazy greedy goan bhandari prostitute sunaina chodan,2013 bsc and got her a R&AW job, falsely claiming that she had my resume, investment in domains, offline, skills in 2013 . Passing negative comments is his style, will not affect me, I am beyond fear and caring

5 years later it is clear that google, tata sponsored goan R&AW employee sex worker sunaina chodan, like the other frauds is not interested in domain names, she only wishes to offer sex services to government employees, however her sugar daddies, lovers, relatives continue to make fake claims causing great losses to me, as I do not get a good price for domain names, sales are cancelled and domain registrars are misguided

So I only request R&AW/cbi/indian intelligence agencies to stop falsely associating their sex worker, fraud employees with me and my domains as they are not interested in paying the market price and getting them legally transferred to their name.
When R&AW/cbi do not commit a similar fraud on male Indian domain investors, why is indian tax payer money wasted to defame me, make it difficult to sell the domains at a fair price , confusing domain registrars

No one is asking other members to read or comment, this post was made only because a specific member had requested, as ad networks are blocking payment based on the lies of ntro , raw, cbi employees

•••
They are not the only ones :xf.frown:

•••
@Amanda @Eric Lyon What is the purpose of this thread? Please advise.

The OP is just copy/pasting garbage data again and again.

•••
Characteristic Schizophrenia symptoms:

Delusions - false beliefs strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: for example,
  1. Paranoid delusions, or delusions of persecution, for example believing that people are "out to get" you, or the thought that people are doing things when there is no external evidence that such things are taking place.
  2. Delusions of reference - when things in the environment seem to be directly related to you even though they are not. For example it may seem as if people are talking about you or special personal messages are being communicated to you through the TV, radio, or other media.

•••
•••
•••
Fuck You @dnk
This is intentionally created thread not only here but on many websites.
First of all you are not Female and you already drunk so you don't know what you exactly want to say.
Your time stamp shows you are from Pakistan and It seems your intention is to only Blame my Country India. If you really want to to talk then Talk on Pakistan created Terrorism in all over world.
This kind of bullshit will not tolerate.

@Amanda @Eric Lyon @Support Team Please remove this thread. It is against my country and its actually not concern with domain industry.

•••
As I have mentioned earlier, members who wish to pass negative comments can waste their time elsewhere
This thread is only to expose the fraud of the indian and goan government,R&AW,cbi, ntro in falsely claiming that 10 google, tata sponsored goan call girl, cheater housewife, document robber and other fraud R&AW/cbi employees who do not spend any money online, own the domain names, websites of a private citizen, google competitor

This google, tata masterminded financial, domain fraud started in 2010, and in 2018 the 10 google,tata sponsored R&Aw/cbi employees are not interested in paying the market price and purchasing the domain names legally , yet the goan government, NTRO,R&AW,cbi are duping people, companies and countres with their fake claims, domain financial fraud

Domain registrars, ad networks are being duped by the lies of the goan government, NTRO,R&AW and other indian government agencies, making it difficult to sell domain names at a fair price, and payment from ad networks is blocked or delayed causing great financial losses to the domain investor. It is difficult for the domain investor to find out why her payment is being blocked, and ad networks are also getting confused due to the lies of indian government agencies.

Specific cases can be provided.Bank details/income tax returns will expose the financial fraud

•••
It's should be removed, she had some issue with NTRO but it's not right to tell it here.

https://www.google.co.in/search?cli...ntro&oq=j+srinivasan+ntro&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..
NTRO is involved in a financial, banking, credit card fraud, misleading domain registrars, domain buyers and ad networks with their lies about domain ownership , causing financial losses . They are stealing emails, so forums are the main way to sell domains, so the thread has been posted to inform people, domain registrars about the online financial fraud of the indian and goan government, NTRO

•••
It still doesn't make sense. The same material is pasted across all those websites. So unless the OP explains what he is trying to say, this looks more like a defamation campaign.
The same news is posted as a disclaimer as NTRO, indian and goan government, allegedly bribed by google, tata is making fake claims about domain, website ownership, defaming, cheating and exploiting the real domain investor, causing financial losses
If the disclaimer is not posted, it is easier for the fraud goan government, NTRO to dupe people with their lies
As I am mentioning repeatedly, bank details, income tax returns will easily and legally prove that I am telling the truth, NTRO, goan and indian government are making fake claims about domain, website, bank, paypal account ownership
Others have copied the news, as ntro cannot defend itself in an open debate

•••
f*ck You @dnk
This is intentionally created thread not only here but on many websites.
First of all you are not Female and you already drunk so you don't know what you exactly want to say.
Your time stamp shows you are from Pakistan and It seems your intention is to only Blame my Country India. If you really want to to talk then Talk on Pakistan created Terrorism in all over world.
This kind of bullsh*t will not tolerate.

@Amanda @Eric Lyon @Support Team Please remove this thread. It is against my country and its actually not concern with domain industry.
@Rinkuji you are speaking complete rubbish, who is telling you all these fake stories , can you send the email id or contact details of the person who is telling you these stories, so that I can file a case of defamation against the person, or are these allegations a figment of your imagination

I have never touched alcohol in my life and I am not associated with pakistan or any other foreign countries
I am a trained and experienced engineer, so I do not tolerate fraud, exploitation and lies unlike the wives, mothers of many of the male indian domain investors
On what basis are you making these fake statements, I can file a case of defamation against you
Why are you in denial about the widespread corruption, nepotism, casteism, sexual exploitation, poor status of women in India ? India is one of the most corrupt countries in world rankings, and the status of women in India is worsening according to statistical data compared to a decade ago.

I am telling the truth and can prove it in the court of law .

•••
•••
Hello,

If you have faced some sort of problems and want to talk about it, could you please do it in a more clear way?

Just break paragraphs in smaller ones, use proper punctuation and present events in chronological order.

This is not a jab at your writing, a crisp and to the point message will help us understand better what sort of problems you are going through.

•••
I am only posting this because NTRO is involved in a financial fraud, duping people, companies, countries, domain registrars with their lies about domain ownership and I am the main victim.
Since indian citizens cannot file a legal case against intelligence agencies, posting disclaimers is the only way to protect my interests

When I sold a llll.com to a chinese buyer, Ename, the chinese registrar, sent at least 5 emails disputing domain ownership as NTRO is making fake claims
My payment from a texas, USA based ad network, Linkw* has been blocked since March 2018, because of NTRO's domain, financial fraud

Can NTRO, indian government agencies justify in an open debate, why ntro,R&AW/cbi employees are falsely claiming to own the domains, websites, paypal, bank account of a private citizen, causing losses to the domain investor

•••
I am only posting this because NTRO is involved in a financial fraud, duping people, companies, countries, domain registrars with their lies about domain ownership and I am the main victim.
Since indian citizens cannot file a legal case against intelligence agencies, posting disclaimers is the only way to protect my interests

When I sold a llll.com to a chinese buyer, Ename, the chinese registrar, sent at least 5 emails disputing domain ownership as NTRO is making fake claims
My payment from a texas, USA based ad network, Linkw* has been blocked since March 2018, because of NTRO's domain, financial fraud

Can NTRO, indian government agencies justify in an open debate, why ntro,R&AW/cbi employees are falsely claiming to own the domains, websites, paypal, bank account of a private citizen, causing losses to the domain investor

Where is the proof of anything you claim?

•••
All right, you have named some big companies in your post, how they are involved in it?

•••
•••
This is one of the messages from the Chinese domain registrar Ename after I sold a domain to a chinese buyer. I had to send proof repeatedly to Ename including screenshots of my Dynadot account, emails, to prove that I legally owned the domain name, as the chinese registrar appears to be relying on a fraud, who falsely claimed that the domain transfer was not authorised. I had sold the domain because I required funds for domain renewal, as I have no other major source of online income

---------- Original Message ----------
To:
Date: March 28, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Re:Sale of ypdw

Hello,
The link content information you provide is incomplete, not a record of the buyer's purchase, and there is no vendor related information.Domain audits you can use websites* to send mail to provide a passport for *, or a management record on the original platform.

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only when specific details of the google, tata masterminded sex, bribery racket were provided to the chinese buyer, who then contacted Ename, and may have asked them to end the dispute, did Ename stop claiming that the transaction was unauthorised,.

I alone had registered the domain in 2007, and alone have paid all the expenses, managed the domain along with other domain names till date, yet indian government agencies are falsely associating their sex worker, cheater housewife and other fraud employees with me, to defame me, and deny me the income and opportunities I deserved
Similarly I can show a screenshot of my Paypal account where I have not received any payment from the Lewisville, texas ad network since March 2018, though the ad network records show that payment is due .

I cannot even sell the domains at a fair price directly because of the fraud of NTRO, R&AW, cbi employees who are abusing their powers and falsely claiming that lazy greedy goan sex workers and other frauds like sunaina chodan, riddhi nayak, siddhi mandrekar,asmita patel, indore frauds veena, deepika, nayanshree , naina and other raw/cbi employees who do not spend any time and and money online, own my domain names.

For example I could sell more than 35 domains in the Namecheap marketplace, I regularly sell domains in the Dynadot marketplace, however due to financial fraud of indian intelligence agencies, I am unable to get a good price on forums, as the ntro employees are duping customers with their lies about domain ownership. Bigrock does not have a marketplace, so I am unable to get even $1 for their domains on forums , while I can easily sell domains for $1.99 or more at the Dynadot marketplace because ntro, raw, cbi employees are misleading potential buyers. Some buyers on Namepros have refused to pay even $1 for a domain name, while I later sold the same domain for $5 on the Namecheap marketplace.

As I have repeatedly said, most of my domains are for sale at a fair price, yet the 10 R&AW/cbi employees refuse to pay the market price of the domains, renewal fees, yet falsely claim to own my domain names, making it difficult to earn a living, so people should be aware of the financial fraud

•••
This is one of the messages from the Chinese domain registrar Ename after I sold a domain to a chinese buyer. I had to send proof repeatedly to Ename including screenshots of my Dynadot account, emails, to prove that I legally owned the domain name, as the chinese registrar appears to be relying on a fraud, who falsely claimed that the domain transfer was not authorised. I had sold the domain because I required funds for domain renewal, as I have no other major source of online income

---------- Original Message ----------
To:
Date: March 28, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Re:Sale of ypdw

Hello,
The link content information you provide is incomplete, not a record of the buyer's purchase, and there is no vendor related information.Domain audits you can use websites* to send mail to provide a passport for *, or a management record on the original platform.

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only when specific details of the google, tata masterminded sex, bribery racket were provided to the chinese buyer, who then contacted Ename, and may have asked them to end the dispute, did Ename stop claiming that the transaction was unauthorised,.

I alone had registered the domain in 2007, and alone have paid all the expenses, managed the domain along with other domain names till date, yet indian government agencies are falsely associating their sex worker, cheater housewife and other fraud employees with me, to defame me, and deny me the income and opportunities I deserved
Similarly I can show a screenshot of my Paypal account where I have not received any payment from the Lewisville, texas ad network since March 2018, though the ad network records show that payment is due .

I cannot even sell the domains at a fair price directly because of the fraud of NTRO, R&AW, cbi employees who are abusing their powers and falsely claiming that lazy greedy goan sex workers and other frauds like sunaina chodan, riddhi nayak, siddhi mandrekar,asmita patel, indore frauds veena, deepika, nayanshree , naina and other raw/cbi employees who do not spend any time and and money online, own my domain names.

For example I could sell more than 35 domains in the Namecheap marketplace, I regularly sell domains in the Dynadot marketplace, however due to financial fraud of indian intelligence agencies, I am unable to get a good price on forums, as the ntro employees are duping customers with their lies about domain ownership. Bigrock does not have a marketplace, so I am unable to get even $1 for their domains on forums , while I can easily sell domains for $1.99 or more at the Dynadot marketplace because ntro, raw, cbi employees are misleading potential buyers. Some buyers on Namepros have refused to pay even $1 for a domain name, while I later sold the same domain for $5 on the Namecheap marketplace.

As I have repeatedly said, most of my domains are for sale at a fair price, yet the 10 R&AW/cbi employees refuse to pay the market price of the domains, renewal fees, yet falsely claim to own my domain names, making it difficult to earn a living, so people should be aware of the financial fraud

What was the llll.com domain name? Was it YPDW.com?

How did you acquire it?

Do you know if domain was stolen before your purchase or was involved in any kind of malicious or illegal activities?

Is there any trademark conflict on this name?

As far as I understand, ename is saying that they cannot verify your domain ownership. Is that correct?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back