Dynadot

Expireddomains doesn't show todays 14 june fresh drop domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys, expireddomains(.)net doesn't show today's 14 june fresh drop domains. Is this a glitch? Who has the same problem?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep looks like it
oh well.. I guess can't expect everything to work every single time huh
;)

•••
It seems to me not so long ago there was a similar glitch when one day was totally missing with fresh drops.
And now again (

•••
Yeah also seeing the same problem on my end.....

•••
So, I sent a message on the contact page of the service. Will hope they fix it soon.

•••
Hmm, I pulled the drop lists earlier than the drop today, are you looking for what got deleted after the drop?

PS @kostaki is a member here and always super helpful

•••
Yes. If I match todays deleted fresh drops it shows nothing. It shows only yesterdays and earlier.

•••
Recieved a reply from Marco Schmidt from expireddomains. Now it is working well again. Pretty thanks him for fixing the glitch.

•••
•••
I rewrote a script yesterday and that resulted in this problem. It is fixed now.

As always if you notice anything not working, use the contact form or send me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible.

•••
I rewrote a script yesterday and that resulted in this problem. It is fixed now.

As always if you notice anything not working, use the contact form or send me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible.

you never reply to my emails there... so I'm suprised you reply to this guy.

I asked couple times how come sometimes the login does not work.. it just keep returning to login prompt... it fixes itself usualy within hours. still annoying.

also, whats the watchlist limit? seems at some point items just don't register onto it. ty.

•••
You can see how many domains you have on your watchlist and what the limit is on your watchlist (at the bottom). It should look something like this "You have 19 Domains on your Watchlist (maximum 20,000)"

If someone complains about the login not working and I see they logged in after they send me the email, I don't see why I should reply to this. To me this looks like it is working now.

•••
You can see how many domains you have on your watchlist and what the limit is on your watchlist (at the bottom). It should look something like this "You have 19 Domains on your Watchlist (maximum 20,000)"

If someone complains about the login not working and I see they logged in after they send me the email, I don't see why I should reply to this. To me this looks like it is working now.

I see thanks.

for the login part.. I get this issue about once every 2 days. sometimes it fixes itself within minutes.. sometimes hours.

so yes, I am able to login aftger, always, sometimes after mins, sometimes hour.. but I hope it deserves a look at, as its clearly not normal.

ty

•••
Same experience. Additionally the drops now are mostly typo words.

•••
If you have repeatedly login problems, send me an email about it with your username/email and I will take a look at it.

@rhakim: I can't influence what kind of domains drop. I list all of them. Good or bad.

•••
If you have repeatedly login problems, send me an email about it with your username/email and I will take a look at it.

@rhakim: I can't influence what kind of domains drop. I list all of them. Good or bad.
Is there any filter that choose onlt real words ?

•••
You can use the "Dictionary Word Domains" filters.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back