Dynadot

No drop for 9/21/2020 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enterscope

Domain InvestmentsTop Member
Impact
From ExpiredDomains homepage:

There doesn't seem to be a .com droplist for 2020-09-21. This means there might also not be a drop at that day! However the droplist for 2020-09-22. is double in size. So it looks like the domains supposed to drop at the 2020-09-21 will drop a day later.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Was coming here to post I see no list on snap or dc, snaps list doesnt have .com etc

Any domain historians know if this ever happened?

•••
Rarely, but it happens.
Or, somewhat similar:
RedemptionPeriod + PendingDelete was not always the way to delete domains. At some point of time, these statuses were introduced. Resultingly, a "domainers holiday" was started :) One month without drops... I mean yesterday the domainers had daily dropcatching routine, but today - nothing, domains are no more deleted immediately but are going to Redemption instead... 30 days was a great vacation as far as I remember...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rarely, but it happens.
Or, somewhat similar:
RedemptionPeriod + PendingDelete was not always the way to delete domains. At some point of time, these statuses were introduced. Resultingly, a "domainers holiday" was started :) One month without drops... I mean yesterday the domainers had daily dropcatching routine, but today - nothing, domains are no more deleted immediately but are going to Redemption instead... 30 days was a great vacation as far as I remember...
Is that a domainer holiday or a domainer nightmare? :D

•••
Is that a domainer holiday or a domainer nightmare? :D
Holiday indeed. Not a nightmare. Extra time for other domaining related stuff - there are always a lot of things to do. Also, sometimes vacation is a must imo :)

Last edited:
•••
Was coming here to post I see no list on snap or dc, snaps list doesnt have .com etc

Me too

•••
ah, a holiday. how nice but double the work tomorrow. I wonder what happened. org is still dropping.

•••
Haven't the same already happened earlier this year? Back then I thought it was because of xx days since Feb 29th. Now, I don't know.

•••
Haven't the same already happened earlier this year? Back then I thought it was because of xx days since Feb 29th. Now, I don't know.

I also think this, but unsure - was busy that day but indeed there were no .coms dropping.

•••
Back