expiring | expired Expired Names Up For Auction This Week @ GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negoshi

Established Member
Impact
*The following list includes GoDaddy expired domains at auction ending this week*
*Links are affiliate*
*You are responsible for checking trademarks* :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is it just me or is the set up for these auction pages different from the usual expiring domain auctions?

seems to be some "Extras" on these pages. how come? what's the deal here?

How can I get my domains auctioned like this?

is it because these domains are aged 10-15 years or more so they get special auction pages?

never seen GD auction pages like this before.

•••
is it just me or is the set up for these auction pages different from the usual expiring domain auctions?

seems to be some "Extras" on these pages. how come? what's the deal here?

How can I get my domains auctioned like this?

is it because these domains are aged 10-15 years or more so they get special auction pages?

never seen GD auction pages like this before.
New UI for auctions. They are still in beta afaik so sometimes you get the old pages for some auctions!

•••
It appears to me that FreshStart (dcom) is not an expired auction. (One giveaway, it's a reserve auction.)

•••
I love some domains in your list but all of them have skyrocket bids. Odour, VentureBox, Fresh Start , Red Eagle

So I have to pass it.

Thanks for list.

•••
It appears to me that FreshStart (dcom) is not an expired auction. (One giveaway, it's a reserve auction.)
Ah, yes - you are correct

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back