IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think since in 2020 register.com was parking it, it mightve just been in their inventory and they have decided to send it to auction to monetize on it. Just a guess, though. ty. Great article. :)

•••
i kinda like the history of a domain, its neat to see where it has traveled, i wonder if you can do that with any domain? hmmm. Kinda like flat stanley. lol.

•••
In neuroscience, LTP means Long-Term Potentiation, a primary method brain cells strengthen connections.

•••
i kinda like the history of a domain, its neat to see where it has traveled, i wonder if you can do that with any domain? hmmm. Kinda like flat stanley. lol.

not every domain depends on what records are archived on it but yes on most domains it’s possible, do you think I should write more context like that?

•••
not every domain depends on what records are archived on it but yes on most domains it’s possible, do you think I should write more context like that?
imo, yes, but i would do a poll instead to see. GL. :)

•••
I think it'd be a great name for a BCI / BMI company, like Neuralink.

•••

you could do a thread where a previous owner of a domain nan ask for the history of that domain etc

i would love to know the history of some of the domain names i have owned even if it is just to say that i was the first person to own a particular domain etc
eg ref new gtlds etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back