Dynadot

advice Expired Domains Huge Backlinks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CakeCode

Top Member
Impact
Hi NP'ers,

I recently bought a domain (WooGuu.com) from ExpriedDomains.net from Deleted domains , before I bought it showed me lot of back links (BL- Around 23K) and Domain Back Links (DP - Around 700), but I when I search for the back-links for this domain I dont see any (I used SitePrice.org for checking) Back-links associated with the domain.

So I am just wondering the Authenticity of ExpiredDomains.net in judging the BL and DP.

Please through some light guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
also curious to know

Does Expired domains and Deleted Domains carry their age with them ?

say Example.com which has 5yrs age and I bought it through GoDaddy auction Does the account carry the 5yrs age ?

•••
A domain loses all it's age after it goes into the 5 day pending delete status and drops.

•••
So If I bought a domain which has 5 yrs age from GoDaddy expired domains auction after I buy it does its age resets to Zero ?

•••
•••
thanks

so deleted Domains doest carry any age but Expired does

•••
Expired or deleted domains do not carry the age but they do have the backlinks. If you are looking for old domains with age retaining, buy from GoDaddy Closeout or GoDaddy Expired auctions.

•••
thanks

so deleted Domains doest carry any age but Expired does
Expired domains can carry the age ONLY if it is renewed before the pending delete period. Usually some registrars like GoDaddy and NameCheap sell the expired domains during the grace period and push them to another account, thus retaining the age.

•••
Expired domains can carry the age ONLY if it is renewed before the pending delete period. Usually some registrars like GoDaddy and NameCheap sell the expired domains during the grace period and push them to another account, thus retaining the age.

Thanks a lot buddy for the clarity.

Ya I have been buying the Expired domains from GoDaddy auctions .

How about the GoDaddy close outs ? do they carry age too ?

•••
•••
Yes, GoDaddy CloseOuts also carry the age.
Thanks bud,

really appreciate your help

do you have any idea about this ?

I recently bought a domain (WooGuu.com) from ExpriedDomains.net from Deleted domains , before I bought it showed me lot of back links (BL- Around 23K) and Domain Back Links (DP - Around 700), but I when I search for the back-links for this domain I dont see any (I used SitePrice.org for checking) Back-links associated with the domain.

So I am just wondering the Authenticity of ExpiredDomains.net in judging the BL and DP.

•••

The authenticity of ExpiredDomains.net is okay. They themselves don't provide any data but from other reliable sources linked through api.
The best place to check backlinks as far as I know is ahrefs.com

•••
The authenticity of ExpiredDomains.net is okay. They themselves don't provide any data but from other reliable sources linked through api.
The best place to check backlinks as far as I know is ahrefs.com
will do

thanks a lot bud , for your time and help

•••
You check backlinks at ahrefs or majestic. Period. Or openlinkprofiler. All other services are a joke.

In your case, ahrefs show 259 referring domains which might be a lot if they were not all totally spam and trash. So all these backlinks are useless in any mean.

•••
You check backlinks at ahrefs or majestic. Period. Or openlinkprofiler. All other services are a joke.

In your case, ahrefs show 259 referring domains which might be a lot if they were not all totally spam and trash. So all these backlinks are useless in any mean.
Thanks buddy so you mean backlins are not at all valuable ? or backlins for this domain are not valuable ?

•••
Backlinks for this domain are total trash and spam. This is the top:

NOJ4jt4.png

•••
..... backlins are not at all valuable ? or backlins for this domain are not valuable ?
backlinks in general do not carry any value unless it is relevant to the content of the website developed with the domain. If you develop a website about say strawberries, and the backlinks are from sites related to tigers and sharks, then these backlinks are counted as spams. If however the backlinks are from sites related to strawberry and its allied variations, it will boost up the websites seo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back