IT.COM

Expired Domain transfer allowed ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
Who registrar expired domain ( without renew) transfer allowed or not allowed ?

• Dynadot
• Directnic
• Epik
• GoDaddy
• LCN
• Namesilo
• Network solutions
• wild West domain
• other

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
registrars I know allow transfer AFTER DOMAIN EXPIRES

Dynadot (but you will need to contact them to UNLOCK domains. because expired domains even though you already unlocked them BECOME LOCKED AGAIN. but contact them. give them a list and they will unlock. so long as domain is not in redemption. by the way? domains at Dynadot goes into redemption 40 days after expiration. but don't quote me. ask yourself.)

@epik. unsure as I have not transferred out but they should be standard with same practices as @Dynadot
and @GoDaddy

LCN is the same but they are annoying because even though you have auth codes for each domain via excel download sheet. you STILL have to manually unlock each domain which is the same way you get the auth codes. no way to bulk unlock the domains you wanna transfer out. but they do allow transfer withing 30 days of expiration.

namesilo yes.

wild west is yes

network solutions? probably a mess going by the horror stories I've heard about them.

Directnic? never did business with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back