IT.COM

sales Expired auction at Dynadot closed for $28,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Domain levo.com has been closed for $28,500 on Dynadot Expired Auctions.

I really wanted to own this, but someone wanted even more 😢

Screenshot-20210131-120217-Chrome.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
- four letter .com
- Brandable, already registeted brand existed (or existing)
- meaning "left" on several adriatic languages

•••
and then you discover that the actual owner is going to renew it and you wasted all your time......
similar stories happens with godaddy auctions

•••
Lawsuit in this place won't do anything, it was their misake which only they can correct by making an offer to the next owner. Although, next owner should be cautious on how to market it, or develop iz.
While I agree with you 100% this is how it should be, insert 4 and 5 figure sums and a huge business that affects employment and taxes etc in a large way and "reasonable outcome" is thrown out of the window.

•••
According to wikipedia, It seems that the domain really belong to Carlos Ghosn's daugther,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Ghosn

=============
Ghosn currently serves as the CEO and Chairman of Levo's Board of Directors. Levo has an audience of over 9 million members globally, and 30 local Levo chapters around the world.[9] The company has raised more than $9 million in angel investment with prominent investors including Gina Bianchini, Fran Hauser, Susan Lyne, and Lubna Olayan.[10] Facebook COO, Sheryl Sandberg, is also an investor in Levo and a personal mentor to Ghosn.[11]
=============

I think she may receive warm reminds and ton of domain buying requests from different people.:xf.rolleyes: Many people will take the chance to build a relationship / buy the domain from her.

you may also want to add....
As of January 2020, he is an internationally wanted fugitive

https://www.arabnews.jp/en/japan/article_22050/

Last edited:
•••
dynadot is a bad market i bought many domains after paying money the orginal owner renew the domain and this happened for many
Still better than GoCrappy

•••
watching that auction for a while...nice name, so what is the latest updates? does it renewed or changed the hands ?

btw...TaaZ.com recently in the Auction house as well....anymore know the progress? I thought it is quite brandable..

•••
The domain has been updated and is now pointing to a lander.

When did the auction close? Seems a bit soon to have been awarded to the buyer if it closed on Sunday.

•••
•••
LEVO
does it have end users?Why is the name so high?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back