Dynadot

Experienced Domainer Wanted to Suggest Starting,Reserve & BIN prices for 15% of Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm lost in terms of setting Starting Prices, Reserve Prices & Buy It Now Prices on Domains I'm listing on Flippa, GoDaddy & Afternic. I'm not using Sedo because the entire process seems a pain in the neck for me as they want me to do too much, especially for domains I registered privately.

If you are an experienced Domainer, in return for telling me what I should list my 30 or so Domains for in these 3 Categories, I'd be willing to give you 15% of any Sales which you could verify from auction results online. You'd be paid within a day by paypal (or check if you insist) of my receipt of sales. If something doesn't sell within a year, I would require new revised figures.

There would be 0 cost to you. I'll be happy to provide you a list of my domains for you to see if you were interested. Private Message Please

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm not using Sedo because the entire process seems a pain in the neck for me as they want me to do too much, especially for domains I registered privately.

:talk:

sedo, imo, produces higher volume of "higher priced" sales than any of your other choices.

also, if you have private registration on some domains, then how would I know "you" owned the domains, that you are asking someone to price for you?

Good Luck, though

imo...

•••
PM me with more details.

•••
•••
I'll do this for 10 percent. Interested to see the domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back