Excuse the newbie question lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dannyboy15

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

So I am after abit of advice,
When is the latest you can sell your domains if they are coming up to the expiry date?

Have had a read through the forum and but couldn't come across the answer so thought I would just ask here!

Apologise if it's a stupid question?

Cheers Dan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i'd say 60 days before expiration date, to give both parties some breathing room

you could get into a negotiation that may take longer than a couple of weeks to finalize.

and if they expire, then you can't transfer them

so why wait until the last minute.

imo...

•••
I will be honest, I just won some in a auction that expire in a few days, but you have answered my question!
I will just re reg the ones I like a let I'm. Thinking.

I didn't look at expiry! Lesson learned I think

•••
•••
Many registrars will allow domains to be transferred after they have expired. Godaddy allows domains to be transferred out up to 41 days after expiration.

•••
Many registrars will allow domains to be transferred after they have expired. Godaddy allows domains to be transferred out up to 41 days after expiration.

Is that right? Thats good to know, just presume you couldn't list on auction that late on and would need to sell privately?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back