NameSilo

interviews Exclusive Interview Volume #4 Featuring Namerific!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you aren't familiar with Namerific, then you have to check out this interview. They go deep down into some of the key factors regarding brandable domain names and how you can ride the brandable domain name trend!

Read more here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great interview again - you're on fire mate lol. good to get info on the brandables too as is a hard area to call when looking at names

•••
great interview again - you're on fire mate lol. good to get info on the brandables too as is a hard area to call when looking at names

Thanks Paul! Glad you liked it.

Yeah, it was nice to change it up a bit and focus on brandables. Let me be the first one to tell you, I suck at picking what is a good brandable domain name. So this interview actually helped me out a ton if I ever decide to go into that space.

-Omar

•••
was good thanks mate yeah.

picking out brandables is hard i agree - its a real art rather than a science i think and one of those things you have to just develop a sense for. i have got one on namerific at the min and might look out for a few more as the return on them if they sell seems to be pretty high

•••
i have got one on namerific at the min and might look out for a few more as the return on them if they sell seems to be pretty high

Nice!

Yes, most have great returns because they could be purchased at reg fee and flipped for nice returns. Thanks to @Namerific for the interview once again!

-Omar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back