Domain Empire

Exciting Times Ahead, Some NamePros Changes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As you may or may not have noticed, there have been some things changing here at Namepros.

New and exciting times lay ahead and there have been some changes to the team.

Changes

Eric - Apart from being the A.1 Technical support here at Namepros, he is part of the Mangagement Team

Mis chiff has moved up to Member Services and will look after membership security and assist Section Leaders and Moderators

Blake - Has moved up to Member Services and also heads the Live Auction Team supported by El Bandolero, NPQueen, RJ and Slimpickins and will assist Section Leaders and Moderators

(I am sure Blake will speak more of auctions soon)

Scorpionagency has moved up to Member Services and will assist me with new moderators, section leaders, moderators and concentrate on design

Archangel, El Bandolero and Janine have all moved up to Section Leaders and will assist moderators and new moderators in their role.

I would like to welcome gemstar and BD as new moderators. :tu:

Moderation team are

-Nick-
Archangel
BD
BizBot
BladeMaster
Blake
Brujah
Dave Zan
djdeth
DomainReseller
El Bandolero
enlytend
Eric
gemstar
Janine
John Baron
Michelle
Mis chiff
mntor
NPQueen
RicoShay
RJ
Robin
Scorpionagency
SlimPickins
Toilet Monster

Sadly due to other commitments we have lost

MissFlora
firefly
ElectricShadow
Kev

but I would like to thank them sooo much for all the work they did and for being a part of such a great team

We are looking for some new team members so if you feel this is something you would like to be a part of please apply now Please only apply if you are available to log in daily.

Namepros Rocks

Michelle

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mellow - I mean Michelle, you're an Administrator!
Congrats and thanks for the update
:wave:

•••
Mellow - I mean Michelle, you're an Administrator!
Congrats and thanks for the update
:wave:

Thank you and it is an honour.. Some great times ahead with auctions returning.. :tu:

•••
I would like to welcome m-i-k-e to the team :tu:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back