Dynadot

discuss Exact Match Google Results vs. Monthly Search Volumes.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,

I've been monitoring monthly search volumes for a specific keyword plus exact match results.

If the monthly search volumes are dismal like just x,xxx a month but the exact match results are hundreds of millions.

Does the fact that the keyword of my emd domain has 500 million search results but only 3,000 monthly searches a month make it's value obvious?

Or does the low monthly search volumes for the keyword of my domain make it hands down the ultimate indicator of value? Or are both taken into account?

The keyword of my domain seems to be trending.

So much so perhaps this is why no one is Googling the keyword? Because it's on the news daily and in the people's faces constantly?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There might be tons of volume for that.

Keyword tools, including googles are notoriously wonky.

•••
"bring our" has 19,100,000 Exact Matches.
But I expect search volume is low because this combo as standalone does not make sence.
So I see no value in such domain.
Check if your example makes sence as standalone term.

•••
The keyword of my domain seems to be trending.

So much so perhaps this is why no one is Googling the keyword? Because it's on the news daily and in the people's faces constantly?

If there are many high-ranking, high-quality established websites that write a lot about that keyword (even if they don't have it in their domain names), it would be hard for any other domain/website to compete with them.

Also, what @Ntmt said is true. Search volumes (not exact matches) are what ultimately matter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back