Dynadot

new gTLD Ex.top Sells For 100 BITCOINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nahdism

Established Member
Impact
Ex.top nearly 100 bitcoin transactions, interviewed seller Li Wei, founder of Bitcom

Under the entrepreneurial enthusiasm of blockchain and digital currency, it has brought a lot of opportunities for the domain name market. Under the impetus of the currency and the huge financial resources of the chain, the news of high-priced domain name transactions has spurred the domain name circle. Recently, another news came out! Ex.top trades in nearly 100 bitcoins!

According to the current currency price, the transaction price of ex.top is over 4.2 million, which is very exciting. Ex is the abbreviation of exchange. The popularity of digital currency has driven the development of trading platforms. Various exchanges have sprung up. Ex.top can trade at nearly 100 bitcoins, which is inseparable from the impact of digital coins.

It is understood that the seller of ex.top is a well-known person in the currency circle Li Ming, the founder of Bitcom and the founder of AI Quotes Robot. He started to contact Bitcoin in the summer of 2011 and invested a lot of income in mining, within a month. Dig up nearly 350 bitcoins. In May 2013, Bitcoin real-time market website Bitcoin (BITGO) was established. It is the third largest bitcoin market website after BTC123 and currency. The buyer of ex.top is a well-known investor in the domain name circle Dai Yue.

We had the privilege of contacting Li Ming, the seller of ex.top, and interviewed him :

What was your intention to register ex.top at the time, why did you decide to sell it?

A: At the time, it was very early to register ex.top. At that time, the exchange was not as much as it is now. The idea was to make an exchange platform, so I bought the domain name ex.top, and later there was Some other things are not doing the exchange, I have been discussing the development of Bitcom, so I put the idea of the exchange on hold. Later, it was a coincidence. Dai Yue asked ex.top one day. The domain name, Dai is always famous in the circle, has been doing the domain name, so it was transferred to him at the price of 100 btc.

Have you been exposed to domain investment before?

A: I didn't deliberately do domain name investment. My main job is still in the development of bitgo and Bitcom. I saw that some domain names are good and I want to collect them in advance to prevent the project from finding a suitable domain name in the future. Because a good domain name is still very important to the enterprise.

What kind of .top domain do you like ?

A: A good domain name domain name is definitely the shorter the better, but according to the strength of each person, the good definition is different. It is also the best for you. I generally like some industry words and meet my business. The domain name of the industry word of the industry is generally taken down.

At present, there are many platforms for enabling .top domain names in the currency circle and blockchain. As an insider, what do you think?

A: Yes, yes, many platforms in the circle include a lot of .top domain names used by friends. I also look at the .top domain name that my friends use. The meaning of .top is still very good, and the price is not very high now. Businesses are acceptable.

What do you think of the late development of the .top domain name?

A: I hope that .top will continue to adhere to the development of the terminal, and can provide more excellent domain names for more enterprises. I have also been concerned about the .top domain name, I encountered a good domain name will win gift to my friends or my investment project, for their use.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interesting opportunities. Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice. Thanks for sharing

•••
•••
100 btc is $700k at the moment.

•••
way to much imho for a .top domain O_o

•••
•••
The buyer is off his head on some sort of substance

•••
According to the current currency price, the transaction price of ex.top is over 4.2 million

Nope. Way off.

Hard to take any "news" seriously that is that factually incorrect.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
That's a lot for a .top name

•••
I am guessing that 4.2 million is in Chinese Yuan, and because of the volatility of BTC the seller, if having left them alone, has netted a nice profit already since the value of those 100 coins are now showing as worth over 5 million (CNY)!!

Last edited:
•••
News as serious as dot top and as bitcoin

•••
now guys start registereing .top domains, you can make a lot money.
Fast fast

•••
now guys start registereing .top domains, you can make a lot money.
Fast fast

Seems like this is a better investment in crypto rather than .top domains.

•••
•••
Just visiting this story on nic.top sends up all kinds of malware alerts on my pc.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back