Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
rr.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's about a year since GD took over Dan. So would Reza be able to set up another domain parking operation now? also I wonder if GD gave any assurances over the way Dan would be integrated? Dan was a European based operation with a lot of British and European clients - to stop us being able to sell in pounds and euros is, in my opinion, a heavy handed approach and a slap in the face to us loyal dan customers. Maybe GD could enlighten us on here on why they've treated us like this.

•••
When VC investors decide to sell their investment and exit a company, you (the founder) don't have much space to play around. So, VCs invested in Dan and there was opportunity for a 3x RIO ... and VCs usually demand a large equity position ... please, facts only. DD / Research vs ___ I think___ I guess.

Regards
ok, but you're acting as if you know it for sure / 100%.

"I think / I guess..."

What was (a) VCs position in DAN?
Was it really the way, you describe it to be?!
Did a VC push Reza to sell, or was it maybe Reza's idea - as he wrote he wanted to quit the domaining industry - or was it none of it all?!

Many questions,
we don't know for sure,
and none of use should act as if we know... ;)

Btw: A standard VC position is 20% (thumb-rule).
You cannot demand anything with 20% ;

Last edited:
•••
ok, but you're acting as if you know it for sure / 100%.

"I think / I guess..."

What was (a) VCs position in DAN?
Was it really the way, you describe it to be?!
Did a VC push Reza to sell, or was it maybe Reza's idea - as he wrote he wanted to quit the domaining industry - or was it none of it all?!

Many questions,
we don't know for sure,
and none of use should act as if we know... ;)

Do your own DD. I decide to not spoon-feed here @ NPs anymore. I spend too much time and energy on delivering the facts (or semi-facts) and still ... ppl go for __ I think __.

I'm not against ___I think___ since it opens the door for more DD and in general, it helps to clear the air.

And, Yes, I know a bit more about the Dan etc.

With respect, Thx for your questions!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
... wanted to quit the domaining industry

I'm not going to go into details ...but ... I have more than enough resources to invest in a brand new DN transaction place w 9% transaction fee + max 24 hours payout timeframe.

But I do not want to spend my lifetime on combating the TM squatters/ predators, thief, hackers, taxwax, sharks, ping pong transactions, pump-up sales, scam, argues, conspiracies, personal attacks etc.

You think Andrew R. or Rick S. or R. brothers etc do not have enough resources. $ and knowledge to run an DN transaction platform. They do, and they know ___ troubles__ are not worth even to try.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
He is bored...so got to do something

•••
•••
Saying you're leaving the DN industry is like saying you want nothing to do with your parents anymore because you made it. And then you turn 20's and come back.

We will always welcome you with open arms.

•••
I don't blame Reza for selling too. Its his choice to make the deal.
1- DAN/com was the cheapest commission fees.
2- Very Friendly escrow Service Guides.
The team was very good and helpful.
3- First Domain Escrow Accepts Bitcoin.
4- Faster Domain Escrow Payments, Payouts.
5- Manymore.
▪︎▪︎▪︎ Maybe he only shares his feelings about old beautiful memories in the domain industry.
*** But to establish and develop the same idea. Domains Escrow Service & marketplace.
*** It may never work after accepting the sale of dan/com to Godaddy

Last edited:
•••
right on time for the dan funeral soon

•••
Looking forward to your return.
I hope its soon!

•••
He should have turned the tables on Rob Monster who tried to buy[in] Dan.com few years back and bought Epik.com
Get rid of the top and keep the good support people I actually sourced .
And then just stick to the basics and useless Godaddy would be no more ,,people power ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back