IT.COM

Evolanding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone has any experience with Evolanding.com?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For those of you who have an EVOlanding account, how did you submit your tax forms? Do they have an online form like Parked.com?

•••
No, they email you a pdf form that you fill out and mail back to them or fax them.

•••
rickkumar said:
No, they email you a pdf form that you fill out and mail back to them or fax them.

Aren't you a little worried about faxing your social security number to an unknown company? I'm mean, with all of the identity theft going on, handing over your personal information to them seems a little risky. I might be over reacting here but I felt pretty safe when I filled out Parked.com's online form. Since they've been in business for a long time now, I know they are a trusted company.

•••
That was kind of my take on it as well. I think I'd wait a while.

•••
I stopped my initial review of the Evolanding site/service long before I got to the part about faxing such critical personal information when I saw there was no forthcoming ownership/business history info on the site, the contact address listed on the site is the street address for a large office building in Seattle but without any office suite designation, and the tel number provided is listed in online reverse lookup as belonging to a photography business and when physically dialed it's a fax line. So I then checked Whois and saw that the domain Evolanding.com is less than four months old, it's registered under Domains by Proxy with no direct contact info, it's registered for only one year, none of the other tld's are registered, and it appears to be hosted third party. Okey-dokey.

•••
OK.... So it seems that my paranoia is warranted! Thanks for the info! :)

•••
•••
Rick... Have you called Mark?

Just curious to know if you were concerned at all about sending your peronsal information to them?

•••
NPKJB said:
Rick... Have you called Mark?

Just curious to know if you were concerned at all about sending your peronsal information to them?

I have spoken with Mark many times. He has answered all my questions and I was ok sending my info after that.

Btw, Mark is also going to domainfest and you guys can call him to arrange a meeting etc.

•••
Evolanding Security

I have been dealing with EVOLanding since they came online, and have no concern with security issues... if you research the owners, you will find that they are have a variety of other longterm ventures out of the same office, and each has proved to be professional and secure... Contact them with any concerns you have and they will give you any information you need... Solarust

•••
•••
namedesire said:
How Can I Get Account

you just go their site and under contact send a list of your domains and they approve the ones they think they can work with and send login info

•••
Well... added a variety of other domains to my EVOLanding account... I just composited my SEO ranking from DigitalPoint, and it shows that the ones that have gained status are getting better each week...

On some of my domains, I have started to rotate the keyword sequence generators periodically, and it seems to be boosting their ranking also... I have also found that if I personalize it somewhat using the "About Section", it seems to help...

Have any of you guys tried this??? Have any good ideas??? Please Advise!

•••
ups!

http://www.evolanding[dot]com/terms

5. 8. Right to Terminate Service

EVO Landing and User reserve the right to terminate provision of the EVO Landing Service at any time, without notice or reason.

without notice is still okay, but without reason??

•••
sihar07 said:
http://www.evolanding[dot]com/terms

5. 8. Right to Terminate Service

EVO Landing and User reserve the right to terminate provision of the EVO Landing Service at any time, without notice or reason.

without notice is still okay, but without reason??
==============================================
Seems to be somewhat standard contractural boiler plate... You should read the terms of most of the accounts you set up on the web... I am one of the fantatics that actually read the terms and conditions... sometimes I get burned out, you know!

I am kind of proud of how my new domains are doing in EVOLanding, so just to give you
an idea of SEO ranking of some of my domains, I compiled a short list of those with at least
first page SEO (within the first 50 or so) - I apologize, but I tend to be somewhat analytical

Note:
* SEO Ranking using DigitalPoint tools
* All URL's were new to the Search Engines, and less than one month in EVOLanding
__some only registered and added to EVOLanding within the last few days
* Ranking varies day to day, usually growing with daily adding of additional content
* Since content is growing daily due to EVOLanding's structure, associated keywords should
__produce similar results for the same domains… Search Engine generated traffic is growing also

URL -- Search Eng -- Keyword -- Ranking
www.teambicycling.com -- MSN -- team bicycling -- #1
www.nationally.info -- MSN -- nationally -- #3
www.cheapticketsource.com -- Yahoo -- cheap ticket source -- #4
www.cheapticketsource.com -- Google -- cheap ticket source -- #40
www.claimfortune.com -- Google -- claim fortune -- #4
www.claimfortune.com -- Yahoo -- claim fortune -- #49
currencyconversionlawsuit.com -- Google -- currency conversion lawsuit -- #4
currencyconversionlawsuit.com -- Yahoo -- currency conversion lawsuit -- #11
www.onlinestocktradingchannel.com -- Yahoo -- online stock trading channel -- #14
www.reallyscaryghoststory.com -- Yahoo -- really scary ghost story -- #18
www.cameraphonechannel.com -- Yahoo -- camera phone channel -- #21
www.energyreliant.net -- Google -- energy reliance -- #27
www.spicyfoodrecipes.net -- Google -- spicy food recipes -- #31
www.clothingstorereview.com -- Yahoo -- clothing store review -- #33
www.safeusatoys.net -- Google -- safe usa toys -- #38

This is just the beginning … as more content gets added; I hope to see growth in these results,
and I expect other associated keywords will also start gaining momentum…

I am open to comment/feedback… so feel free to quote/reply… also, I am always open to new ideas

Solarust

Do note that the first two, www.teambicycling.com and www.nationally.info, have only been registered a few days, and only entered into EVOLanding yesterday, therefore have little content generated... MSN Live URL Submittal really picked them up quick... hopefully this standing will remain... also the link to www.currencyconversionlawsuit.com did not generate since I missed adding the "www"... Oh well!

•••
Solarust:

I agree with most of what you said. I have also noticed good increase in traffic from SEs.

Problem is that revenue is not increasing at all.

I hope they re-optimize their design for revenue.

Thanks.

•••
rickkumar said:
Solarust:

I agree with most of what you said. I have also noticed good increase in traffic from SEs.

Problem is that revenue is not increasing at all.

I hope they re-optimize their design for revenue.

Thanks.

Ditto. :)

•••
Has Evolanding paid anyone yet? I you have been paid please share your thoughts. I found it weired that I looged on to my account and I have no details in my account, no payout details, the company has not asked for any of my personal details like other parking service. Yes the site is and the support by Mark is great but I do not have control of anything. I jsut gave 35 domains and they are up and nothing else - it feels weired. Any news please.

•••
producer007 --

I share your concerns, but I'm still optimistic (even if it's cautiously so). Evolanding is a startup and they definitely have a few things to work out.
The account stats need serious upgrading. Not having a quick way to see which of your domains received clicks besides a summary should be at the top of their list to improve. But I think the concept is sound and seems to be working as far as building traffic based on search rankings. What remains to be seen is whether this translates into earnings, and specifically earnings for domain owners, not just the parking company. :)

•••
I gotta accepted, they said after 24 hours, my websites would be up. But until now (about 1 week), there is still ...nothing

•••
zenon said:
producer007 --

I share your concerns, but I'm still optimistic (even if it's cautiously so). Evolanding is a startup and they definitely have a few things to work out.
The account stats need serious upgrading. Not having a quick way to see which of your domains received clicks besides a summary should be at the top of their list to improve. But I think the concept is sound and seems to be working as far as building traffic based on search rankings. What remains to be seen is whether this translates into earnings, and specifically earnings for domain owners, not just the parking company. :)

Not being able to see which domains are making money is pretty ridiculous. That should have been ironed out before they started to accept clients into their system. Since they are using a straight Google Adsense account to supply the ads, I have a feeling they don't want you to see any real stats. If they keep that hidden, you'll never know how much they are shaving off of your earnings. I've heard so many people on NamePros mention the term "transparency" and that its good for the domain parkers. Well... from the sound of it, EVOlanding is doing just the opposite. They don't show you ANYTHING!

Also.... Instead of sharing your revenue with someone elses Google Adsense account, why don't you set up a few PPC sites and just add a news feed. You can use ppc-sites.com and then just enter this news script code News Script . Plug in your Google Adsense account code and your all set. This way you can keep 100% of the revenue.

•••
I noticed this morning that EVOLanding has posted an "ABOUT" page on their website that clearly describes the company, and names and description of each CEO/Developer. At least this way if you see them at DOMAINfest Hollywood , you will know who they are. You can find it at www.evolanding.com/about. Check it out!

By the way, for those who are new at this… Info on DOMAINfest - Hollywood 08 can be found at www.domainfest.com/index.php?hw08 and is scheduled for January 21 to 23, 2008. By the way, I can't make it, for I did not even know about it until I read it in the Forum.

As to Revenue - My domains are slowly gaining in producing click revenue, appropriate to traffic. The value of each click varies greatly, dependent upon subject - Legal and high-end products seem to have a very acceptable value per click. I hope they get the ability to report values per domain in the future - We will see. As I said before, mine are still somewhat virgin.

Solarust

•••
•••
WOW...... Good investigating Mark!!! You should try out for the next opening on CSI! :hehe:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back