Dynadot

Evolanding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone has any experience with Evolanding.com?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just started to earn in the last couple of days. Nothing to write home about yet but looks like it is going to improve.

On the more positive side, my search engine traffic is steadily increasing, which in turn means I'm getting more visitors. This only after 6 days, so I guess my sites are getting indexed. A lot of those are hand registered.

•••
I had a pretty big jump in revenue for prior 2 or 3 days, I am not sure if its an adjustment or since they pay cpa it may be it takes a while longer to record and credit if they perfomed an action. So far i have had decent revenue compatable with other parking companies, I am trying them out to see if traffic increases, i have only been there 2.5 days so to early to tell right now, i did notice the longer its there more fresh news articles come up and more relevance of adds as time passes, no complaints so far, gotta go to the store and fax my w9 before i forget

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
This is a email i recieved from Mark (a co-founder).I had a lot of questions, in fact i forgot to ask half of them, but i'll post it so you can get a better idea of the set up. Answers in blue.If you have more questions i am more than willing to redirect them. Hope this helps.

Re:evolanding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the intended revenue share? Based on performance.

Are Affiliate lnks allowed? By us not you.

What feeds are you using?....looks like google by the sample pages. No; we have over 150+ Data Sources including our proprietary API/RSS based on a Categorization Algorithm.

I don't know about you guys but I'm a little leary about this company. Don't get me wrong I think the sites look better than iModo's but something tells me the revenue share is going to be on the light side.

When you asked about the revenue share he said it is performance based. Well... What does that mean? He didn't give any numbers to justify his statement which means to me that he doesn't know yet and will be detemined on the fly.

About the affiliate links; they can insert them into your sites but you can't? They will probably make a boat load of money from affiliate sales but don't mention if we get a cut of that. If we do get a cut, what percentage is it? I wouldn't take the answer of 'Performance Based'.

About the feed question; His response is a little vague. If you go to a EvoLanding site and click 'Source' in your browser, you'll see that they are using a Google AdSense account. I don't see any other feeds on the page. He said that they work off a specific algorithm and use 150+ data sources. What I think they might be doing is just giving you a percentage of a Google Adsense revenue. I would really like to know more about this before submitting an application.

Like I said above, I'm not trying to bash EvoLanding at all. The sites look great! But...If you do a search on Namepros for Unholy1 you'll see that his sites look very similar. The sites are created with WordPress and he uses his own Google Adsense account and affiliate links. That way he keeps 100% of the revenue thats generated each day. He said that he pays someone $5 per hour to setup the sites and he just tweaks them to his liking. He doesn't accept PM's so I have know idea how he does it or who he employs.

I'd be interested in giving EvoLanding a shot but they need to explain the revenue a little better before I start sending my names over to them.

•••
I currently have 10 test domains on the system, and intend to add large number more to test both SEO, Revenue Generation, Subject Matter, and Resulting Content… each domain I am including will be a new domain name, therefore results will be with new domains in the search engines… Once the current domains were spidered, they started producing revenue… Still somewhat virgin domains, so we will see…

EVOLanding had a variety of templates for me to choose from, therefore a variety of variations in how they look … I however, preferred to post with only 4 variations for the 10 domains at this time… But… They do look impressive… I am sure a new number of options will be available as the system evolves…

To date, this seems the best option I have found…

Solarust

•••
Looks like they are using an adsense account...gl wit dat.

•••
mrizos said:
Looks like they are using an adsense account...gl wit dat.

That's what I said in my post above. If they are a real parking company shouldn't they have their own feed provider? Just looks very fishy to me.

•••
Any of you guys notice pages loading slower today or is it just me. also I sent mike an email I have some names that show inactive in my account do all your s show active, I suspect its because my registrars dns service switches instantanously but then it resolves back and forth for a couple days until it remains permanent. I should be getting more traffic and just wondering if the inactive status isnt showing traffic and income for those names

•••
Mike told me yesterday that inactive status is just for the names that their dns service still need to verify the dns change for. Evo checks dns for landers once a day and so it should show them all active in a couple of days. More of mine are showing active today than yesterday. I am not sure if there is any impact on stats/earnings.

Let me know when you find out.

Thanks.

•••
rickkumar said:
Mike told me yesterday that inactive status is just for the names that their dns service still need to verify the dns change for. Evo checks dns for landers once a day and so it should show them all active in a couple of days. More of mine are showing active today than yesterday. I am not sure if there is any impact on stats/earnings.

Let me know when you find out.

Thanks.

Thanks rickkumar, I will see after they become active if earnings improve, i havent figured out how to check earnings for individual names yet just traffic.

•••
fatter said:
Thanks rickkumar, I will see after they become active if earnings improve, i havent figured out how to check earnings for individual names yet just traffic.

I don't think you can yet check earnings of an individual domain, only traffic.

•••
Is Evolanding.com taking more domains now?

•••
Well just added another bunch of domains to my evolanding account... again all new domains, so I will have to submit url's and wait for inclusion.. otherwise my traffic continues to grow and some revenue is coming in... still young... I notice that the sites I had in the system before seem to get better se ranking as each day goes buy due to additional content... looks good and should get better... I am impressed with the resuts and will monitor as it grows... but is much easier and more effective with what i have experienced in past... oh well... good luck to all, and to all a good night... solarust better get back to christmas...

•••
Happy New Year everyone. I now have 35 of my domains with Evolanding and they look great. I like the fact that I do not have to do anything, it is excellent for a newbie like myself. But can I ask xxfireflyxx for ABC of adding the custom content? Thanks

•••
I just applied for Evolanding. Can you give us more samples xxfireflyxx?

•••
I parked some domains with EvoLanding about a week and a half ago and am starting to see some traffic, mainly from search engines. The good so far:
sites are getting indexed fairly quickly, some are already on Page 1 google search results. However, hardly any real revenue to speak of yet, although most are fairly new regs, with several exceptions.

Here are 3 of my domain examples:

helicopterflightlessons.com
hollywoodigossip.com
voteswing.com

:)

Thanks for starting this thread -- it will be good to compare notes and share info.

•••
Yep...if you want.

www.homemortgagefunds.com
www.topdogtrainingschool.com
www.unbeatabledeal.net

I have to say that revenue has been somewhat dissapointing but the search engine traffic has really started to increase.

Moving all my expired domains back to Bodis but will be leaving my hand regged ones there. I am seeing an increase to these sites and will leave them for a while.

•••
anyone has the stats about revenue yet?

•••
If by stats, you mean the CPC, Ive seen clicks from $0.03 to $1.00.

Unfortunately you cant tell which domains got the clicks yet.Hopefully they will have this functionality soon.

•••
WhyPark should have the option to build the website, I think there would be a lot of people are willing to pay a small fee (one time) to have customized websites

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Yep...if you want.

www.homemortgagefunds.com
www.topdogtrainingschool.com
www.unbeatabledeal.net

I have to say that revenue has been somewhat disappointing but the search engine traffic has really started to increase.

Moving all my expired domains back to Bodis but will be leaving my hand regged ones there. I am seeing an increase to these sites and will leave them for a while.

When you say that "revenue has been somewhat dissapointing", are you referring to the EPC or just the amount of clicks you've received so far?

How many names do you have with EVOlanding? How many are you transferring out?

Did you receive any payments from them yet? Did you have to submit a tax form?

•••
I just got accepted. Let's see.

I will update more info

•••
I'm currently running 28 domains in EVOLanding… many of these were just added the day before Christmas… each domain is new to the search engines, so it is takingn a while to be spidered and included… Although, I notice that they gain a fare level of content immediately after EVOLanding activation, and the click-ads are immediately included…

I am currently using http://www.DigitalPoint/tools/keywords/ to evaluate ranking, and some have already moved up to first page, with some in the range of #3 in Google… Others are experiencing more competition, so they are slower getting up the ladder… Of course, as SEO goes, some drop off the table, then later get back up and scream…

As for revenue, it is still too early to say, but once some of them get seo ranking, I am starting to see profitable clicks… some subject domains seem to have very impressive pay for a single click. I believe that later, once their volume of included domains gets larger, we should be seeing revenue results for individual domains… I plan to contact them to verify this… of course subject matter of the domain somewhat determines what add-clicks pay, so carefully choosing your domain names, subject matter, and associated keywords are the key.

Overall I am very impressed with the results in both SEO and actual value per clicks…

•••
I'm currently running 28 domains in EVOLanding… many of these were just added the day before Christmas… each domain is new to the search engines, so it is takingn a while to be spidered and included… Although, I notice that they gain a fare level of content immediately after EVOLanding activation, and the click-ads are immediately included…

I am currently using http://www.DigitalPoint/tools/keywords/ to evaluate ranking, and some have already moved up to first page, with some in the range of #3 in Google… Others are experiencing more competition, so they are slower getting up the ladder… Of course, as SEO goes, some drop off the table, then later get back up and scream…

As for revenue, it is still too early to say, but once some of them get seo ranking, I am starting to see profitable clicks… some subject domains seem to have very impressive pay for a single click. I believe that later, once their volume of included domains gets larger, we should be seeing revenue results for individual domains… I plan to contact them to verify this… of course subject matter of the domain somewhat determines what add-clicks pay, so carefully choosing your domain names, subject matter, and associated keywords are the key.

Overall I am very impressed with the results in both SEO and actual value per clicks…

•••
Solarust said:

Very interesting info to hear. May I know how I can get Google API key? I didnt know where I could get it from, even I logged into code.google.com

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
DigitalPoint Info

rexvnus said:
Very interesting info to hear. May I know how I can get Google API key? I didnt know where I could get it from, even I logged into code.google.com

Thank you
======================================================
If I remember right, when you set up an account the website gives you code that you have to place on one of your accessible domains... Then this code is used to route all the info to the digitalpoint system... the code only has to be on one domain, and it will return results on whatever domain you define in your domain/keyword sequence setup... set up an account and it should explain everyting... it has been a while since I set it up... Solarust

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back