IT.COM

Evolanding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone has any experience with Evolanding.com?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check out thread "Show off your customized parked pages" from post #203 on, where xxfireflyxx mentions and shows some his domains parked there!

GIL :)

•••
They don't have online application form yet

•••
I checked xxfireflyxx sites. They look good. But is that content they use duplicate? The only problem I could possibly see with their service is if the content is duplicate, I doubt the service will be adding unique content, and if we can't add it ourselves, it may limit the sites development.

•••
yes...the content is somewhat like the imodo setup, but with the added extra that you can actually add your own custom content to the page as well. There are other optimizable options as well.

The pages are set to naturally grow, getting updated with new articles and products constantly.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
yes...the content is somewhat like the imodo setup, but with the added extra that you can actually add your own custom content to the page as well. There are other optimizable options as well.

The pages are set to naturally grow, getting updated with new articles and products constantly.

How is the increase in traffic and revenue so far?

•••
Do you see any improved results compared to conventional parking?

•••
Only been with them for a few days and most of the names i moved there were hand regged. To early to tell yet. I do see some real potential there though. You not only get paid per click but cost per action as well. Just moved some of my other sites that had traffic yesterday, so I will keep you posted.

I have spoken via email with one of the co-founders and he told me that in their testing that most sites were indexed within 2-3 weeks.Some, depending on niche, took 2-3 days.

I just look at it as another possible way to make money from domains, so I am willing to try it out. Plus the pages look hot...lol.

•••
Sounds worth checking out. Do you know the percentage share of revenue?

•••
This is a email i recieved from Mark (a co-founder).I had a lot of questions, in fact i forgot to ask half of them, but i'll post it so you can get a better idea of the set up. Answers in blue.If you have more questions i am more than willing to redirect them. Hope this helps.

Re:evolanding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes the each article, post questions…etc populate 1,2 or 3 each 1.5 days; so the sites naturally grow.

What is the intended revenue share? Based on performance.

What are the payment options? Check and Paypal

What is the minimum payout? $50.00

What is the pay cycle?...i.e. 30 days net...twice a month?? Net 30 threshold of $50.00
Do you have url forwarding? No

Do you pay for multiple clicks?..Big issue...Parked.com, Bodis.com, Parking Panel.com, Fabulous.com, etc.ect. pay for multiple clicks. We have multiple pages per site so each time an ad is clicked you get paid. Also you get paid for the Cost Per Action ads via: Products and Photos.
Are Affiliate lnks allowed? By us not you.

Are Lnk exchnages allowed? Not really; but is open (nothing illegal or weird)
How much optimization does the domainer have to do? None; but let me know what you have in mind.
How often are your stats updated? Traffic is updated every 15 minutes and revenue once a day.
What feeds are you using?....looks like google by the sample pages. No; we have over 150+ Data Sources including our proprietary API/RSS based on a Categorization Algorithm.

•••
Thanks Jason, I'm putting a domain list for them to check out.

•••
I had sent a list of domains for approval and my account active now with nearly 30 domains.

Each and every domain looks different more like a well developed mini site due to its unique page title, content, color, layout, videos etc.

Also Mark Michel giving a great support.

Evolanding.com :loveyou:

•••
I too was approved today with 50+ domains. Looking forward to what the pages will look like and how the revenue sharing will break down. I will post my experiences as I get more into it and hopefully others like Firefly and Bijusidharth will too.

Sura, they don't have an online application form. Their website asks that you email them a list of domains for their approval. See Step 1 here: http://www.evolanding.com/approach

I also would like to add that I found this list of EVOlanding powered sites:

http://startupdaze.com/post/19338616

Nice looking sites there and a very nice variety of topics, logos, and color schemes. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
I've had four posted in the "show off your customized parked pages" thread.

I love the pages they produce.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:

firefly have you figured out how to see what each individual name is making I cant figure it from there stats, i get a total for all domains

•••
that's all there is at the moment.

Have been told that a whole set of new (individual included) of stats will become available on the 20th. Also they are updating what you can do with your domains i.e. the ability to change the layout of the page.

Hope this helps.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
that's all there is at the moment.

Have been told that a whole set of new (individual included) of stats will become available on the 20th. Also they are updating what you can do with your domains i.e. the ability to change the layout of the page.

Hope this helps.

OK thanks at least we will no which names do ok there and which ones dont

•••
Mark's support level is great!

•••
rickkumar said:
Mark's support level is great!

I couldn't agree more.It has been second to none.

On another note, I just received an email from a from a company that wants to take part in a link exchange with one of my domains, seoforsmartpeople(.)com.
Have emailed Mark to see where it goes from here.

They found the site through a search engine and it obviously strikes people as a real web page, which I figure, can only bode well for the future.
:)

•••
Has anyone played with adding the custom content. I tried, but it seems to not add an article, but a description on the site in the left corner. I agree that so far the support is great and the platform looks to be promising. The only thing that worries me is that you can't use long tail keywords. And do we know where the content is coming from? I imagine that without the custom content, these sites may not gain more traffic than a non customized whypark site.

But, these are things that can be addressed and improved in the future. Hopefully evolanding staff will look into it.

•••
optional content goes into the questions link as far as i can tell...just tried it...and that's where it goes.

•••
Looks a bit like Domainembarking(.)com which was great for getting indexed but crappy for revenue.. Its worth a try i suppose. can anyone report on revenue?

•••
My optional content went in the body above the articles. I put in an accuweather script for CedarRapidsWeather.com

•••
I just saw that guys. At first, the optional content didn't show up. But when I tried it again, it worked.

thanks

•••
Any performance stats or other updates so far?

•••
Back