Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact
pWrfRx0.png
f2CBrta.png

GqcO5iQ.png

* $1 promotional pricing applies to the first year and is valid for 1 new purchase only. Domains transferred out prior to the first renewal will incur a $20 service fee per domain. Services will automatically renew until cancellation or until auto-renew is turned off within Account Manager. After one year the services purchased will renew at then pricing. Domain and Backorder offers are only valid for the following extensions: .com, .net, .org, .info or .biz (.co also available or an additional fee for domain registration only). Offer does not apply to premium domain names or renewals. DEP and Private Registration are only available for certain domain extensions; please see the product pages for more details. Domain names are registered on a first come, first served basis. No guarantees that domain name will be available or accepted by registry. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, service upgrade or free trial. Please see our Services Agreement and any applicable supplemental service agreements for additional terms and conditions. Offer is valid only on November 27, 2017.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use coupon code: CYBER17

G69g1P4.png

•••
$1 promotional pricing applies to the first year and is valid for 1 new purchase only. Domains transferred out prior to the first renewal will incur a $20 service fee per domain.

•••
$1 promotional pricing applies to the first year and is valid for 1 new purchase only. Domains transferred out prior to the first renewal will incur a $20 service fee per domain.
Yes.
You'll use this offer or not it's completely up to you.

•••
It's a joke of an offer...imho O_o
You'll get a better price for your investment if you reg with $3.99 - $4.99
and transfer after a year with, let's say $6 - $7...make sense? :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
I agree. Terrible offer. Their renewal fees are very high. It's not an offer. It's a trap.

•••

What if we do not renew the domain?

•••
•••
I guess if there's a domain that you're really not sure about and just want to test it out for a year... this promo could serve for that. You might get lucky and grab a sale. I still need to think about this though. Renewal will be expensive either way if you decide to keep it.

Last edited:
•••
I went there and they were charging almost $ 35 without coupon code. Why they are charging so much high. Is there something special, they are offering ?

•••
The funny of NetSol promotions again :xf.eek:

•••
•••
is there no options to transfer?

•••
The funny of NetSol promotions again :xf.eek:
I agree with you in this case.
Even i haven't used this offer for their promotional terms.
This offer is only works well if you want a domain name for a year and don't have plan to renew.

•••
Noticed the coupon included $1 backorders also, and could not get it to work online, so chatted with support by phone. Normal backorders are $10 so this is only a $9 savings. If you win the backorder, you then ALSO pay the current renewal rate which for COM is $35. Not sure if you would then be bound by the transfer out clause upon renewal too.

The search for backorders was really sparse and simplistic, domain names only, then you have to lookup info yourself, like original reg and expiry dates. Have never used their BO service, so if anyone wants to give it a shot, you can see the listings here
https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/pending.jsp

Then call them and they will place the backorder manually for you, the links will just take you to NameJet. Maybe later will browse the listings some more to see if anything looks worthy of $36, yet likely there would be competition then too. My interest in this is only to learn how to possibly grab a domain that NetSol owns before it actually goes through the drop cycle.

ALSO, even though the regular renewals are $35, most everyone from the big free transfer thread reported that you can bargain them down and get coupons for renewals, not cheaper than transfer would be, yet at least an option if you picked a domain and decided to keep it longer than the year.

***experimental only - not an endorsement***

•••
It is only good if you register domain, you can set Afternic fast transfer service. And if your domain sold within its registration period you're good to go. If not, it will most probably drop.

I registered a domain and cancelled PayPal subscription. I will list the domain for $99 and I hope it will sell giving me $78 profit :)

Last edited:
•••
I try but $ 27.99
How to get domain $ 1?

•••
•••
I went there and they were charging almost $ 35 without coupon code. Why they are charging so much high. Is there something special, they are offering ?
Cos they are funny.

•••
@thekiller - great idea : smile :

My cart failed and they couldn't fix it after 20 minutes on the phone. For a dollar. : roll eyes : Kept giving me credit card error even though was using Paypal. Support guy couldn't get it to work either. My placeholder card, which is entirely valid, also failed. Don't trust them with other cards. Oh well.

Some other time will figure out how to backorder.

•••
@thekiller - great idea : smile :

My cart failed and they couldn't fix it after 20 minutes on the phone. For a dollar. : roll eyes : Kept giving me credit card error even though was using Paypal. Support guy couldn't get it to work either. My placeholder card, which is entirely valid, also failed. Don't trust them with other cards. Oh well.

Some other time will figure out how to backorder.

They're not good, however I was able to use PayPal.

My two domains which I transferred to them using free transfer promo, were sold in last 24 hours for total of $300 and that is why I will list this new $1 domain at $99 so that it can sell soon hopefully.

So I was lucky enough to transfer out a few domains too, just it takes 3-4 days to receive auth code via email for transfer out.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back