NameSilo

showcase Everyone Post their best domain hack

Spaceship
Watch

GoodFortunes

Established Member
Impact
After the very successful "Everyone Post their best .io"

Let's showcase our best / favorite domain hacks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MrCashNP.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Many of these aren't domain hacks. The extension needs to make up the last part of the word. Example: serve.rs (servers), mix.es (mixes)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
biolo.gy
buyi.ng
buyin.gs
campi.ng
catalo.gs
charte.rs
dialo.gs
engineeri.ng
feeli.ng
holdi.ng
jewele.rs
livi.ng
parki.ng
shoppin.gs
sportsbetti.ng
touri.sm
tuni.ng
winnin.gs
youn.gs

•••
Midnig.ht
Sunlig.ht
Influenti.al
Motivation.al
Rocksta.rs

•••
•••
•••
Liber.AL
Remov.AL
Cere.AL
Weed.PM(pm for afternoon) :)

•••
Liber.AL
Remov.AL
Cere.AL
Weed.PM(pm for afternoon) :)

Omg.
So, it was you who stole cere.al from me!
My payment failed, and I had to refill my card. When I came back an hour later, it was gone. :facepalm::xf.cry:
I cursed you for a good 3 days...lol.

•••
My 2nd fav domain hack is my only non .COM domain which I regged a couple of days ago:
lay / by

•••
•••
•••
I like both of these !

I have:

getnam.es

•••
•••
I was bored today , so i just try something new.. with not so popular extensions.

flippa.bid
flippa.auction
flippa.news
viber.chat
poker.movie

I think some of this domains have potencial to make some money.. What do you think , guys?
How can you register such obvious trademarks? You can NEVER make money on names like that, nobody in their right mind will buy such names.

Poker.Movie is exception, it is not trademark, but it also does not really make some sense..it is just a connection of 2 nice keywords..there is no thriving industry related to "poker movies".

•••
I was bored today , so i just try something new.. with not so popular extensions.

flippa.bid
flippa.auction
flippa.news
viber.chat
poker.movie

I think some of this domains have potencial to make some money.. What do you think , guys?
Can't believe Flippa didn't think of those! You might be onto something..submit them to Flippa marketplace they might even get Editor's Choice.

Really though- no.

•••
  • AugmentedRealityGa.me
  • MixedRealityGa.me
  • RealityGam.es
  • VirtualRealityGa.me
  • WearableDevic.es
All available for purchase ;)

Cheers
Corey

•••
crim.es
compose.rs
mor.al
viscer.al
confession.al
spy.movie
why.travel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back