Domain Empire

showcase Everyone Post their best domain hack

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GoodFortunes

Established Member
Impact
After the very successful "Everyone Post their best .io"

Let's showcase our best / favorite domain hacks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't have many domain hacks, but I think the best is what I'm currently selling: matur.es

Last edited:
•••
I like both of these !

I have:

getnam.es

•••
I have these names :
Anatomic.al
Auror.al
Autobiographic.al
Autumn.al
Avow.al

•••
I own this one

IWO.BI
_91402011_shakinghands.jpg

•••
One of my personal favorites: NightmareMo.de

•••
•••
Forgot also have :

DNAte.ch
lasvegassho.ws
buysolar.systems

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ral.ink
It's a similar domain to Ralink. Ralink is a world famous company known for manufacturing wifi chipsets. Google adwords shows huge 10 - 100k global monthly serches for keyword "Ralink" including 31,90,000 search results.

•••
I was bored today , so i just try something new.. with not so popular extensions.

flippa.bid
flippa.auction
flippa.news
viber.chat
poker.movie

I think some of this domains have potencial to make some money.. What do you think , guys?

•••
•••
Lnsure.co.uk

Eg appears as

lnsure.co.uk

•••
FROKOST .COM

It is a dictionary word, single word. Anyone interested ping me
mail: johnson.romy314 @gmail.com

•••
I was bored today , so i just try something new.. with not so popular extensions.

flippa.bid
flippa.auction
flippa.news
viber.chat
poker.movie

I think some of this domains have potencial to make some money.. What do you think , guys?

Not sure about what value you could attach to a trademarked name like "flippa"

If you gave them to me for free I would not take them, you open yourself to a ton of liability.

•••
•••
Not sure about what value you could attach to a trademarked name like "flippa"

If you gave them to me for free I would not take them, you open yourself to a ton of liability.
If he sold dog collars, there is no TM issue.

•••
•••
If he sold dog collars, there is no TM issue.

Actually there is because its a made up trademarked name, does not matter what you sell.

Look at Realtor as a precedence, it is a made up name and intensely defended by the Real Estate Association. Technically nobody can argue they have any right to the name because its made up. If you make up a name that is not currently in the dictionary it is possible to get a pretty broad trademark similar to what an insurance company did once when they made up the name Clarica.

•••
Not a typical 'hack' but one of my best l.r combinations is probably this one:

ACTION.WORLD
action.world

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back