NameSilo

Ever just missed a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
People. :snaphappy:

A few nights ago while chatting with somebody online in relation to the domain I liked, I decided to check it out, and to my surprise it was avaliable!

I checked it a few times in the past 2 days going very close to registering it. I have no idea why I didn't actually bother registering it until just there tonight.

I had purchase the .co.uk extension first, and then it was off to NameCheap to registar the .com. I decided to add some funds via Paypal as to not get another bill on my credit card. This took a few minutes. The big moment came, and I finally clicked the go button.

Guess what happened? As NameCheap does, it went through several stages, then on the last 'Finalising' stage I got a stupid 'Error' message. I rechecked the domain and somebody else had snapped it up SECONDS before me... :|

Now I'm stuck with the .co.uk extension which has put me off owning it, simply because I wanted the .com and .co.uk as a package. :sick:

I'm not sure if it's worth persuing the owner of the .com to see if they will sell it, but I might. Thats why I haven't posted the domain name in this post!

Another rant by myself! Thanks for reading! Has anybody else had a similar experiance or experiances? The feeling is awful, isn't it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
offer them the .co.uk because he is probably going to charge you a lot knowing how much you want that domain

•••
Hey Bill.

If you had of read through the other posts of the topic you would have noticed everything is now sorted! :tu: Thanks though. Your idea was a good one too... I'll have to bare that one in mind.

I own both the .com and .co.uk. :) hehe Thanks everybody!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back