IT.COM

question Quickest Flip ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DDdomains89

Established Member
Impact
What is the least amount of time taken for you to flip a newly registered domain? Also, the domain, extension and value sold at.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
found something on twitter. 48Days only.

1697143993055.png

1697144100866.png

Last edited:
•••
Just a newly handreg or a new acquisition ?

•••
So according to Whois, it was registered in Aug 2023

•••
•••
That's amazing. 30 min. What was the dn?

•••
like 3 or 4 days was my quickest turnaround. enjoyablegifts.com

•••
I almost had one in a few hours.... Hand registered a name knowing there was one end user, and sure enough, a number of hours later a GD rep reached out saying someone was interested. I got greedy with a large first offer and the balked. I ended up letting the name drop a year later as it was more less just a play to try and make a quick buck. Had I gone with my gut instead of greed, I could have made a nice quick return.

•••
I sold NewJerseyMovingCompany.com for $400 after 30 days

•••
I hand registered a domain name 2 minutes after the drop for $10, sold it 1h later for $1000 without any advertising/exposure or negotiations. The name was a .ro (ccTLD) in the dental niche (5 letters brandable). Most likely that doctor fell asleep at the drop time 🤷‍♂️

•••
FreeTea.co.uk handregged it and listed it and two weeks later sold for $1,520. This was a long time ago back in 2010 can't believe it was that long ago. https://namebio.com/freetea.co.uk

•••
Softwaredotinstitute 2 days $5,820.

•••
Sold a . com . ph domain for $500 thirty minutes after registration.

The same domain dropped recently.

•••
45 days. Asking price was 5K, the AN agent wrote me that 2K was the maximum the client could spend. Well, it was summer, I was on the beach and accepted..

Last edited:
•••
My quickest was about 48 hours. Hand reg'd name that had dropped a day or two before (found on ExpiredDomains) and sold via Afternic for $600... Other extensions (NET/ORG/INFO) were all developed and the same person owned two of those extensions. No idea who purchased it, but my guess was that someone was monitoring it and missed it when it dropped.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back